WW2:Lodagond-1 [Optimized]

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Crow, for some reason I feel like searching these forums and your house for pictures of...

...World Walker Two.

Also, I was viewing GoldmoonSpawn, GoldmoonSouth, GoldmoonNorth, Riverwind1 and Riverwind2 yesterday, because I still plan on remaking them someday (tm), and I noticed a transition in Riverwind2 to "The Evernight Forest".

Then I downloaded the Underkeep from Thothie's site and noticed transitions to "The Tainted Grove" and "The Spider's Cave". Do you have sneaky plans for new, sneaky maps?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, I'll be lucky if I have all the scripts for Skycastle2 ready by the end of the month, so sadly, Crow has time to spare. All these scripts are really complicated (the Uber-reaver was probably the simplest of them), but hopefully I can cannibalize bits of them to speed up construction of other scripts.

I did see one map from World Walker Set II (with Undamael), I may still have it, but I r also thinking Crow has abandoned that project. :/

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It seems to fit the map. Though I dont think anyone will complain about the name of this map.

Darkside1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Using Jeds Half Life Model Viewer I Upgraded The Ice Elemental he is hard from Ms_snow and his attacks are 10 x times faster so this needs 3 vials of demon blood and 4 hard levels but i need to know how to get it like a pic.

also i have upgraded it with Black Ritual Marks it is the Chief Boss in my thoughts and i wonder if you can use him as a Boss HE LOOKS HARD!

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Meh, I'll be lucky if I have all the scripts for Skycastle2 ready by the end of the month, so sadly, Crow has time to spare. All these scripts are really complicated (the Uber-reaver was probably the simplest of them), but hopefully I can cannibalize bits of them to speed up construction of other scripts.

I did see one map from World Walker Set II (with Undamael), I may still have it, but I r also thinking Crow has abandoned that project. :/

I thought Undamael was in Sfor?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
He was... He was also in that world walker set II map, and several other half-finished maps (and cheat maps). He used to get around a lot.

Seems Crow wants to switch the big-bad in World Walker set II from Undi to Maldora... Which means, another, bloody, Maldora script for me to write. Those are hard! ><

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
He was... He was also in that world walker set II map, and several other half-finished maps (and cheat maps). He used to get around a lot.

Seems Crow wants to switch the big-bad in World Walker set II from Undi to Maldora... Which means, another, bloody, Maldora script for me to write. Those are hard! ><

Why not make a new boss?
that is what me and frodo chose to do for Nashalrath

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes please tell, I read all about it except its progress.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Little G's latest obsession...

Supposedly Frodo's helping him on it (read: making it for him), but I've not heard a peep from him.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Frodo's signature reads "I'm not doin MSC anymore," so Little G's project is dead for now.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
WTF? What happened to Frodo!? How will we tank-cat into Mordor without him!?

That's the second guy we've had do one good map, then vanish on us. >_>

Sushii

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Don't worry about Frodo =P He is still playing MS:C, the reason why he doesn't play alot anymore is that there is so few maps =P
So lets get some maps done and hope he stays =D
My map is soon finished ;) And no-one knows anything about it =)
You guys doesn't even know the name of it, mohaha!
The only one who knows anything about it is Frodo, and of course, me.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Pictures or it didn't happen!

That seems to be the rebuttal for thoes statements.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
He is still playing MS:C, the reason why he doesn't play alot anymore is that there is so few maps
Good reason to quit mapping, that. :p

Jeeze, we got, what, 43 FN approved maps now, all in all? Which is almost three times the maps we started with... What's it gonna take? :p

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It's going to take forty FOUR maps!!!

Littlefrodo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Helu ^^
After The_keep was finished I was so sick of mapping, and I was 2 busy with studying so now Im having a break. Im sure I will start to make maps to msc soon becuase I enjoy it alot :D I just dont want to make another map after another.

And about the Nash project, im working really slow with it.

Well the reason why I quit mapping isn't becuase there is to few maps :p

msc in my heart <3 :wink: