WW2:Lodagond-1 [Optimized]

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I'd have to see the boss room - in the sample boss room I made, he used the teleport to reach the multiple levels over a series of catwalks. The players had to chase him up there, but it also made it easier to see when the Blooddrinker was boomeranging back around.

Crow said:
Oh, and thank thothie for all that. It looks very nice. I just copy+pasteed that part.

Its your sample map with different textures :wink:

Thothie said:
PS. Another thing this map really needs:
Remove the _turret extension from the ice troll lobbers at the spawn - and give them enough battlements to walk the length of the field. I mean, everytime they spawn, the players just hide in a corner and acid-bolt/fireball them to death, which is real boring.

Should be easy enough.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Ewww jeeeze... That box? That wasn't really intended for use on a public map - it was just a demonstration - be a lot of work to make it look decent... I mean, you could just as easily make a similar series of catwalks and platforms in your arena, and it'd look better. But meh, whatevah.

Could also try an alternative layout that forced you to chase him through rooms, or risk getting nailed by the noclipping blooddrinker.

The teleporter room traps ye have function more as escapes than hazards (it's usually preferable to dive into one and get slain by a hazard than feed the chief). They are also adding additional active monsters and entities during the battle.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Probably, with it being icy 'n' all.
Why, do you want to h4x the map to get it?
Still, I hope Lodagond-2 isn't quite as hard as number 1.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
OICWATUDIDTHARTENTADRILUS!
That needs a :zing: