*NEW* Suggestion Thread... Curtiousy of ... Other Games

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Sent via PM... Be forwarned though, it's a lot of text. ;)

Edit: I assembled a list of lines of text we need spoken, and between all the NPC's total in comes to... 1071 lines >< - Somehow I doubt we could keep that to a half hour - going to have to get more selective or somethin.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i have an idea for 2 new gauntlet:

One would be made of the skull of a bull (horns included), and the charge attack would be a bull charge :)

The second gauntlet could be a REALLY big pair of gauntlets, and the charge attack could be slamming the ground causing a shockwave, or, launching one gauntlet like Mazinger.

Also a rapier sword will kick ass, and the charged attack could be a multi stab

When will it be possible to upload pics in this site without hosting them in other place?

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmm...................................................................................................

I like the shcok wave one!

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The addition of lance type weapons would be good. we could have iron spear, naginata, longinus spear (uber)

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yeah, that sounds easy, but when it hits to coding + modelling, it may not be so ;)

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
how about twin weapons?

weapons that are uselles by itself but when combined with each other they unleash their true power.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I think that's possible, but it may require hard code...What exactly were you thinking?

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
maybe like... you find a stick, then a head, once you have both it turns into undamael staff

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
more like when you equip those X weapons, each in one hand, they release their true stats

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Gurluas said:
maybe like... you find a stick, then a head, once you have both it turns into undamael staff

Was that a joke ? Cause It made me laugh lol

Um.. I was thinking of somthing perhaps not such as that... We need some more cool likes, such as notified above, power gloves :D

.... :O Thunder hammer?

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
will it be possible to upload pics in the forum without using web like imageshack? because it would be easier to post new ideas

Iselore

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i'm starting to think of warhammer40k :? power gloves and thunderhammers haha

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I got to thinking...

something very random, but how about a potion that causes your character to explode? not like in the actuall sense, but a magical explosive potion you can drink that causes a massive energy surge from your body.

This drink would damage your health and take all your mana, the damage being based on the ammount of mana the drinker has. So lets say a high level mage like character drinks this, in a standard size area of attack spell range the damage would equal that of the persons mana so if you had 200 mana you would inflict 200 damage.

It makes for a powerful quick punch, and could prove usefull for draining the money out of the rich people.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I don't really see the need for a fast drinking time, but in a pinch it would be helpful to have it be drinkable quickly.

forget the cork just fill a sheeps intestine with some, then shove in mouth and swallow. We shall call it the "special" sausage.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
OKAY OKAY STOP ALL THE FRAGIN IDEAS OF MODELS AND GLOVES ETC!!

************THIS IS WHAT WE FRAGIN NEED****************

Skills.

Sword> Skills> Sever Blade (More of a stab, uses adrenline)
Axe> Skills> 360 Spin> Well obvious, you can attack stimulous up to 6 people, or things around you.
Dagger> Skills> Jump back then Jump forward, Upper Cut with dagger Inflicting damage

EACH SKILL TAKES MANA!

That sounds good, that what I think....

Not to mention the hard ass coding... but it may just be the thing to make this mod go ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have good weapons, slashing, stabbing, All the same with every weapon, we need new skills with the weapons!....

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think this have been said a lot of times, but how about staff weapons (blunt class weapons with magic charge attacks)?

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
There is a staff with magic charged attacks, just not in game yet. Remember the snake staff?

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Yea it would be nice to have staves doing this kinda stuff, like being able to shoot frostbolts as fast as the old shadahar did 8)

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
How about Ritual Summons? when activated, you drop a 5 pointed star seal on the floor and then players must get near it and hold E to give mana to the seal until e certain amount is met and then the super summon beast appears.

All that "hold E" idea came from the biulding system of Natural Selection

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
With the current dual-weapon system, it's impossible to have alternate firemodes on weapons.