The Blades of Urdual

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I forgot the guild password for crest (seriously I did) but I think I do have the map you go to for it :p
I'm sure I could recover the password because I wrote it down somewhere (something you say for crest). That or J-M & you could go to the map yourselves.

jack hawkins

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
btw J-M v2.5.5 and for the restr of you BoU members the history of the guild goes as follows.

back in the day BoU was created by a guy called xrandomx, who created a clan that would be there for balance between good and evil. I was first one to join the clan the along with other people.

After awhile Xrandomx started to become more and more inactive so as i joined the clan first i assumed command of the guild. i tryed but best efforts to keep the clan going for the long wait for the update but became abit unactive myself there for J-M looked after the guild and has done alot for it which we are all in debt for. then i started to become more active again so me and J-M agreed that we would both have a joint leadership over the guild, which we have followed until this day

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
May this Guild live on after MSC dies; as I'm sure it will as the MSC team moves onto bigger & better things (Perhaps high paying jobs, or MSC 2 on the HL-2 Engine).

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It's living by a thread in my opinion, granted I know there are only a few DarkTide members left, we aren't the ones claiming... 35 members? Personally I have a problem with this claim. As far as I'm concerned, only active members are members. Which means that there's about 2 or 3 BoU members, about the same as DarkTide.

Just a thought.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Actually there are about eight or ten extremely active members, and fourteen or sixteen including occasionally active. Rarely active, but still once or twice a week, or month, all thirtyfive are existant and active. Also go the Blades of Urdual Homepage if you need a list of names for whom are members are.

Regardless of there being a lot fewer of us who are actually active in comparison of the BoU website, there are STILL more of us than you & your Guildies.

http://www.freewebs.com/urdual/

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I would like to submit my freewebs BoU Tribute site now, meant purely to give & show tribute to The Blades of Urdual & J-M himself. At the page there is a link to the BoU Guild page if you wish to read over our members-list & the such.

http://www.freewebs.com/netrogor

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
First of all, I would also like to welcome Apprentice Tails of Urdual to the Blades.

ceriux said:
i still need a crest.
I'll get you and Tails a crest today. The only hard part is finding you guys in-game. Netrogor, I'll get the crest myself. You surely understand I can't post the password here :mrgreen:

jack hawkins said:
btw J-M v2.5.5 and for the restr of you BoU members the history of the guild goes as follows.

back in the day BoU was created by a guy called xrandomx, who created a clan that would be there for balance between good and evil. I was first one to join the clan the along with other people.

After awhile Xrandomx started to become more and more inactive so as i joined the clan first i assumed command of the guild. i tryed but best efforts to keep the clan going for the long wait for the update but became abit unactive myself there for J-M looked after the guild and has done alot for it which we are all in debt for. then i started to become more active again so me and J-M agreed that we would both have a joint leadership over the guild, which we have followed until this day
So it actually was XrandomX? I always thought he was the second leader (and you were the third, I was the fourth) but apparently he started the guild. Thanks for clearing that up, Jack Hawkins.

RED said:
It's living by a thread in my opinion, granted I know there are only a few DarkTide members left, we aren't the ones claiming... 35 members? Personally I have a problem with this claim. As far as I'm concerned, only active members are members. Which means that there's about 2 or 3 BoU members, about the same as DarkTide.

Just a thought.
RED, we have more active players than you think.
People who still play:
- J-M v2.5.5
- Ceriux
- Netrogor / Vivi
- Gurluas
- Jabba
- Krayman
- Maybe one or two other dude(s) I forgot

People who are active in the forums:
- J-M v2.5.5
- jack hawkins (so now and then)
- ceriux
- Netrogor
- ante_delonge (so now and then)
- Gurluas / Gurluas2000
- Homestar / HomestarR (so now and then)
- ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!
- JabbahRulz
- kray1091
- Orochi
- Maybe I forgot people here, too

Now, look. About the memberlist. It says we have 36 members, which is true. They're not all active, and even less actually play the game.

I've been thinking of indicating on the website who is active and who is not, but I don't know how often I should be updating such an 'activity-meter', and based on what. Should I check who is active every month and write it down? If member X is active one day per month, should I count him as really active? And so on and so forth.

However, if you or anybody else has a serious idea on how I should log activity, I'd gladly update the guild member list.

Netrogor said:
Actually there are about eight or ten extremely active members, and fourteen or sixteen including occasionally active. Rarely active, but still once or twice a week, or month, all thirtyfive are existant and active. Also go the Blades of Urdual Homepage if you need a list of names for whom are members are.

Regardless of there being a lot fewer of us who are actually active in comparison of the BoU website, there are STILL more of us than you & your Guildies.

http://www.freewebs.com/urdual/
Eight to ten extremely active is close, I count six to eight. I'm not sure what you mean by occasionally active, but if you mean inactive Blades suddenly playing the game again, I'd say we total at ten to twelve active ('extremely active' + 'formerly inactive').
However Netrogor, you and I both know that the vast majority of all 36 (36, not 35) members are not active and haven't been active for months. Sure, some of them return, sometimes just for a few days or weeks (Krusice, formerly Alvar, returned for a week or so) but then most of them vanish again.

And some members appear to be very active for a week or two, but then they vanish, most of the time they vanish forever. Sad, but true.

Netrogor said:
I would like to submit my freewebs BoU Tribute site now, meant purely to give & show tribute to The Blades of Urdual & J-M himself. At the page there is a link to the BoU Guild page if you wish to read over our members-list & the such.

http://www.freewebs.com/netrogor
At first I thought "Hmm, interesting..." but when I started reading I stumbled across this line:
Our Duty is to Hold Balance in Chaos.
Erm... get on MSN.

Then I continued reading and thought "Cool, but you really don't have to give me credit. It's good to have you in the guild." and then I came to the part about you and thought "Wait, what was this site about again...?".

Here's a suggestion: whenever you are in-game with two (or more) other Blades, make a screenshot of the TAB-screen, date-stamp it, and put it on your website to prove activity :mrgreen:

Next suggestion: make a page with other random screenshots. You owning some boss, or you and multiple people (you and multiple Blades) doing something special/fun in a map.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay then, I'll fix up some of the site's stuff since I just made it yesterday. Still working on a lot of it.

EDIT:
Okay then, my site has some images on it for you to view everyone. I haven't added any from in-game yet.

L0tusrako

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello , I am Lotusrako and i'm the 37th member.

Also , J-M you're pictures on the first page dosen't work , find a different image hoster? Or host it and put img tags on them.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
actually i havent ben active ingame recently since im bored...im waiting for thothie to add new content or cool custom maps to be released.

sfor2,helena2 and helena_old is what im waiting for...gotta be sweet seeing lord undamael back after all thoose version of inactivity.

why was he removed anyway?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Lotusrako has left the Blades of Urdual to start his own guild, the Knights of Chaos. Good luck with the guild, Lotusrako.

And get the crest back >_>

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Welcome Noobie/New/Apprentice!!!
Enjoy being apart of the Guild, don't be shy to ask fellow members for support on quest & that such, and don't ditch us for any reason less than *Osama kidnapped my family & is demanding ransom* (jk about the ditching reasoning) :)

Zetza

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Join the guild

hey, id like to join the guild blades of urdual, can I? i am noob but i played master sword 1.35 long time ago

Zetza

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah it is. when the central servers are up again