The Blades of Urdual

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I don't really like it, Ceriux. It's just our logo on a stand. Besides, not one active guild except for the FMU has a shield on the front. Not Seiryoku. Not DarkTide.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
mmm, oh well ill get to work on a differnt one after work today... i still think it looks alot better than the old lol....

either way i was looking through the sub models for the crests and BoU's wasnt in there... might wanna atleast submit the old one i made?

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
ok fuck ya'll -.- make your own lol... or have fun with the old one that looks like i did with paint -.-

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Saying I don't like it doesn't mean you suck total cock, relax. You just need to alter the design.

nah it wasnt u... lol i been having a bad day at work... and the paper comment pissed me off lol.... its kool though ima still work on it...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
FREAKEN ROAR!

Well hello again, I just came out of a two, maybe three-week MSC hibernation (spell check anyone?). Haven't played for some time it seems! Just saying hi to let you guys know I will be active again.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I saw you on the Blades server, but I was watching Pulp Fiction so I didn't join. How about we play some MS: C today? I'm updating both servers with the June 30th patch... calruin2!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay update them, I will actually be playing on your server for some hours today. It is my LAZY day!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I can see you on HumanSteak's server right now, but I can't join because I got TEH BAND by VAC for using the bloom mod.

HumanSteak, disable VAC please.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Join your MSN J-M, I must talk with you. About various things, such as why you aren't on anymore (MSN/AIM). Sucks that you got banned; good thing I remained ignorant & didn't check this bloom mod out. Yet another thing to talk of, this bloom mod :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Welcome to the Guild Killarag. I believe it was you who I gave an item too, hope you enjoy it (Was an Elven Short Sword I think, actually by name it was that, I had found two of those & two Sylvian's when I attacked the Dark Caves).

jack hawkins

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
yes welcome to the guild Killarag im sure you will fit in nicely as long as you follow the guild rules

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I remember you from somewhere Hawkings... but I don't know where... it has been so long since I saw your name!!! Are you the partner in ownership of the BoU Guild? Or am I thinking somebody else....

EDIT: Just Looked at Guild Site
Are you MASTER HAWKINGS? I haven't noticed you as an active online player for quite sometime (or perhaps I just don't look out for your name?)!!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Although Jack Hawkins here has been with the Blades far longer than I have, some other dude founded the guild a long time ago. This other dude (I forgot his name) kind of vanished...

Posting from an internetcafe.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I would like to be the first one to post in this thread about our latest member, Tails. He decided to join the Guild, and was finally given an official invite by J-M today (Eastern Standard Time, US East Coast). He agreed, of course, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

Welcome to the Guild Tails, if you need help just ask.