The Blades of Urdual

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M I was wondering If there was any free spaces for another member such as me. I know i am POTSC but Angrysully Is being a total ass wipe to me. Taking the piss out of me because I am British and stuff and I can't stand It much longer. I maybe a low level but I do play a lot and I am a friendly person so longs as i get treated with respect as well. I have played MS:C not long but I have a bit of experience and always willing to learn more from someone more experienced. I am ready to follow any command ordered to me and will respect others in a grateful manner. I will abide by the rules at all costs. I will not run off or disappear without a good reason and I am trustworthy.
Thank you for your time.

Thor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey, I would totally be willing to join this guild if you would have me. New w/ only a lvl 12 but wont take me long to get it up higher... sorry I didn't see any requirements.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hey J-M aren't you British?? Or some sort of Euro-dude... Toku if you meet J-M in-game I'm sure he'll welcome you into the Guild. J-M's cool like that... although I have an idea...

J-M along with this growing Guild, I'm believe it is approaching that point in time where... you need a forums (one seperate all to yourself). There are easily enough people in the Guild to call a community for that such forums (or the idea of one). :)

EDIT:
I make some grammar touch-ups, when I first wrote everything else I was using one-hand and eating an apple with the other at the same time. The hand that was free to type, I was moving rather fast in typing.... hit the wrong keys frequently :)

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea I was having a talk with him on that. Maybe they could set up a BoU Application Forum. Application could have set questions such as locations of certain NPCs and Monsters, Weapons and Items.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I had a chat with Tokugawa today about joining the Blades, and he agreed to follow the guild rules. So please welcome Apprentice Tokugawa of Urdual to the Blades!

I still need to talk with Zetza and Thor about joining, though.

Himself

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh snap. I finally talked to kuroneko and got my forum account working.. Yes. I am in BoU. I know its already been said, im just acknowledging it. So there.

Himself

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks. I look forward to being known. I tend to play alot.. so yeah.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Himself... You Shall Never Be Known!!! At least... not outside the circle of Chaos & Order the BoU brings about :)

Himself

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Indeed. Although, maybe thats because BoU = everything o_o

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Please welcome Apprentice Fadda of Urdual to the Blades!

Also, three people asked if they could join a while ago (two of them posted in this topic) and because I'm so damn lazy I almost forgot. Zetza, Thor and bl00d, do you still wish to join the Blades?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Welcome to Fadda then!!! Hello & enjoy the comfort the Blades brings about in the RP environment Fadda. :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
As most of you Blades have probably seen, we now have our own Blades of Urdual usergroup and our own Blades of Urdual subforum. First of all I'd like to thank Kuroneko for making those!

Thanks, Kuroneko :mrgreen:

This Blades of Urdual subforum is only visible to people who are in the Blades of Urdual usergroup (so that means people in the guild). I've added almost every Blade to this usergroup. Some people aren't in the Blades of Urdual usergroup yet, because:
- They don't have a forum account
- They have a forum account with a totally different name than their in-game name... I can't guess that

So if there's anybody (from the Blades) who isn't in the usergroup yet, send me a PM that makes clear who you are (in-game name) and what your forum account name is.

Also, the active Blades in the past week have been (as far as I noticed):
- Belmont
- Fadda
- Himself
- J-M v2.5.5
- Jelly
- Netrogor
- NightGhoul
- Orochi
- Rick
- Tails

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Add me please :)
I'll start being active again; reason I haven't been on much lately is because I've been caught up in school. Pushed myself somewhat by dropping on intro classes & moving on to the later-given ones (thanks to teachers' giving me recommendation to do so) :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You noticed that too Jax? That when you click "View My Message," or whatever you may read on that, it loads to page sixteen (16) & is blank. It's because page fifteen (15) here isn't entirely filled yet: plus MSC forums is a sentient-being & enjoys playing fuck-fuck with our heads :D
*dillusional thoughts run rampant throughout Netrogor's Mind!?!*