The Blades of Urdual

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Don't forget us Blades have an alliance with the Christian Warriors of God and with the Knights of the Black Moon, HumanSteak.

Quite a good alliance indeed, it helps the CWoG and the KotBM stay off each other's backs, because we are the balancing force inbetween 8)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
And also welcome our 26th Blade, Apprentice OneoftheLost of Urdual!

Edit: For people who love to know, I met him in-game and he asked me to join. No "Zerg guild" here.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Spam in a can, quadruple post...! However,

Please welcome Apprentice Dizzyx of Urdual to the Blades!

...Seems like at least one person joins every day or something :oldshock: 8) :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Quintiple post! Please welcome Apprentice TrupaJay of Urdual to the Blades!

He's the guy who hosts TrupaJay's MS:C by the way, which is good. The more servers, the more joy!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Sixtiple post! The Blades of Urdual guild crests are finally in-game, thanks to Thothie!

Netrogor and I already have one. If you're an active Blade and want a crest, post in this topic (Jabba? Marioeo?)...

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Looks like MS:C is finally becoming more stable, but unfortunatally I am going off to Boot Camp in the USAF on Tuesday, June 13th. I would get back into MS, but unfortunatally there just isn't enough time. I have no idea when I will have my computer back at a base or anything. could be anywhere from 3 months to a year (my tech school is 38 weeks long, on top of the 6 weeks of bootcamp, and I have no clue on what their position is on gaming). I will post here when I get my computer and am able to game again.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Alright HomestarR, good luck, and I hope to see you back soon!

Nice of you to inform us of your coming inactivity by the way. I wish more Blades would do that.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Alright, so here's a little story:

Yesterday I was playing MS: C with some people, and one of these people (I won't say his name) was complaining about the Blades of Urdual member count. As you can see in this topic (and even in the topic title) the Blades of Urdual have 29 registered members. Active members is a whole different story, but I'll get to that in a few.
Anyway, this person was saying things like:
"It's stupid that you say your guild has 29 members. I'm sure alot of them aren't active."
Well, first of all, it's not stupid to say my guild has 29 members. It's just stating a fact. Over the past years, 29 people have joined the Blades. Quite some of them disappeared, but others stayed or returned, like Netrogor, TrupaJay, marioeo, and Jabba (Jabba doesn't play on the FuzNet, unfortunately). Other Blades are still active in the forums.

Anyway, just to prove we are at least somewhat active in-game, I took screenshots of some fellow Blades. Yesterday evening I was playing MS: C with Netrogor and TrupaJay, and today I met marioeo (who now goes by the name ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!, just like his forum name) in-game.

So, to conclude this little story: we may not have 29 active members, but I have yet to see another guild with four active members or more.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
so yeah, JM um...
about that crest you gave me yesterday...
I think I ate it... it was delicious, even though it looks a lil boring :oldlol:

can I have another? :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Three new members joined the guild: please welcome Apprentice Krayman of Urdual, Apprentice Luckylotto of Urdual and Apprentice Sir_Angelion of Urdual!

Also, Journeyman Alvar of Urdual (who disappeared a while ago) has returned to MS: C! However, he now goes by the name of Krusice. So please welcome Journeyman Krusice of Urdual back to the Blades!

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
new bou crest iv started working on its been like... 5 mins? so far this is what i got ne one like it better than the old so far?

newbou2pu.png

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
anywho... i dont know if i feel like staying with BoU... I kind of like this whole Order kind of thing... ya know "Fight for what is right... Defend those who need defending..." I know balance is supposed to be supreme but... ahhhhhhh what is wrong with too much order? do millions of babies die from having great kingdoms of peace and prosperity? is there hunger?
(haha sorry J-M im feeling a lil kooky right now)
what are the active order following guilds right now?
Christian Warriors of God?
Seiryoku?
Valor!?!?!????!??? HMMMMMMMMM!????

Oh, and Chaos doesn't look like a bad team to join either... always something to do, someone to kill... if only there were necromancer powers... *cough!* *summonundead* nvm, gah, i like em both!!!

GAH! I guess im stuck with this balance thing... If only our crest was more stylish :wink:
im pretty sure that's impossible too huh? gray is our color... or black and white... im sure we could use some golden flames? and bluish necroflames on the swords maybe... and cooler swords on the crest... like a fancy elvish sword, and a spikey nasty sword or skullblade
OOO! and URDUAL in fancy letters half golden and fancy and half black and crude dripping w/ blood on the back, yeah?
or maybe one of those twoface thingys from the Kirby games... know what im talking about? OOOO! maybe angel wings on the back of the crest... one side normal angel wing, other side evil wing sooo many cool ideas... and i'll come up with more okie later!!!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I have alot of ideas for the crest, but I have one last exam tomorrow, so I haven't started on anything yet.

I'm also going to make a huge guild map by the way.

But if you really wish to leave, the choice is of course yours.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well if i was to quit, I would definetely join up or start up Valor just for their sweet crest... it is awesome i love it

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
You took our logo and slapped it on the crest. It should at least have a shape, like the crest we have now.

lol its only 5 minutes into it... im not done.

newnewbou3oq.png

better? ... i didnt add any "shape" to the logo or w/e u wanna call it cause i thought it looked better this way ... besides everyones has a freakin sheild shape... either way the old bou crest needed a update. ima apply that to a model and see how it looks.

{render}

boufinal5mi.png

{battle scared crest}

tornntatted8no.png

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Its okay.. but on the front. .it looks like a Stand with a logo on it :)
Lets see what it looks like finished xD