INFO Latest Update News

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Oh yea Jester!!! ::Console Command "settime 6" error, Settime 2AM instead::
I hope that happens to you if their added!

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wtf, it wont be Master Sword anymore if you add Vampires and shit into the game.

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Mmm...there has already been a vampire in Mastersword.

Maldora, anyone? :)

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, carebears would be a mighty enemy to fight. I suggest huge flying penis' that "penetrate" you to death.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
would be cool to have maldora back...^^
how did maldora work anyway?
was it a player or an npc?

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i think maldora was a developer player in the game who used super-dev powers to summon minions, during one of those... dynamic quest thingys

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
actually ... i have an idea to renable dq... simply... make the super powers only work on that devs steam id... hence no one can use dev powers unless they are on the dev steam id list.

and that steamid list must be compiled in the code...så forexample only thothie and orochi can use gmcmd

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Why me? Thothie I understand, but I'm no dev. And in regards to the SteamID system, yes that would work, I'm wondering why they didn't do that in the first place.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
you are a creative dev... well modeller is dev too...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on implementing well-endowed vampyric carebears of penetration anytime soon... But...
night_shade.jpg
Closest thing we have pending for a vampire...

...we also have some human zombies pending, although I'm awaiting approval for the models on the bigger ones.

Let's see... Today's patch - a probably vain attempt to limit the possibility of crash from mass fireball spam, few new untested monsters that are for pending maps, support for Curse of the Bear Gods MSC, and the usual 1000 minor fixes/balances/etc.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Wasn't planning on implementing well-endowed vampyric carebears of penetration anytime soon... But...
night_shade.jpg
Closest thing we have pending for a vampire...

...we also have some human zombies pending, although I'm awaiting approval for the models on the bigger ones.

Let's see... Today's patch - a probably vain attempt to limit the possibility of crash from mass fireball spam, few new untested monsters that are for pending maps, support for Curse of the Bear Gods MSC, and the usual 1000 minor fixes/balances/etc.

he looks sorta like he used to be Gman

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Totally unheard of in MS to use original HL models!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Surely such a travesty would never happen! ;)

At least he has wings - I mean, G-man dun have no wings! :D

We don't have a high end modeler with tons of spare time to make nifty models from scratch (no offense to the, apparently much adored, Orochi) - and even if I *did* come across such a modeler - I'd probably send him to MS:Source, which is the real project anyways. As such, most of what we get is recycled hand-me-downs - sometimes slightly modified - even those, I have to get permission for.

Granted, this is also another way of saying: we'll take donations from anyone - so you if you got something, or know someone who does - by all means...

It's also true, that we do have a TON of models that we've yet to bring into the game (40MB of them atm). So slowly, but surely...

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I'll be around friday onwards, I can give you guys a hand :)

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Something weird happend to my guy, I lost all my stuff except my spells, and I can't get most fo it back like the granit mace.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
you went in a non beta server like hells dinner?

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It did that to both my single player character and my central server character >.<

And now since the pre-beta patch I can't frigen find the granit mace :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
And now since the pre-beta patch I can't frigen find the granit mace

Granite mace is in the current version... But it's hard to find... Maybe a little too hard, may change that up a bit...

If you lost your FN character, post your Steam_ID, slot#, and last working date in the Fuznet Section - can't do anything about your LAN character though. :\

And torkoloth blade is better than any blunt x2

Tis odd, given my test character tears through things so much faster with his Calrian mace than with his Tork blade (Swings hella fast, but in the end, less damage/sec)... Somethin up with that, as RED says the same thing. I shall have to examine the issue more deeply.

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Never heard of the sword, and I can't solo calruin becuase when I start casting fireball and waisting mobs of skellys the game crashes becuase of a error saying something about no entity or some crap.