Items getting mixed up

Mirsaad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sometimes when I log into lord k's server my items do not return to where they should be and I lose some weapons. It changes storage things like the small sack to one of my weapons thats holstered(for example, the small sack as it is named in the item menu, becomes a small dagger.

No idea what is causing this though...\

This error occurs for every item that gest screwed up

Code:
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Large Leather Strap in Worn Hammer
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Dull Axe in Worn Hammer
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Dull Shortsword in Worn Hammer
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Tree Bow in Dull Shortsword
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Belt Sheath in Dull Shortsword
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Big Sack in Dull Short

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Happens. The best thing to do is close MS immediately and rejoin the server. Hopefully your character wasn't saved while your inventory was scrambled. We are working to fix this, and want it for 1.01.

Gotrick

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
it happens when you doable click on your character when you can select it (you know, when you can select 1 of the 3)

Mirsaad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok. Well it did save while it was scrambled, but its ok(it was a low character anyway). Just as long as its a known bug. I hope you guys can get it fixed.

***Edit***
Ok..apparently it only happens on kuronekos server, since I joined another server that was using client-side characters and it worked fine.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I can confirm this, I went on lordK's server and it screwed everything then I hosted my own client side and it was back to normal...never happened again.