Rollback :(

Recidivist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
name: Recidivist
slot: 2 (middle)
steamID: STEAM_0:0:15157754
Last Working: 0:08 GMT of 10th march. i guess thats a rollback of 8 mins =-=
Reason: Everytime i connecto any server i get this message.
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Ticket for Spiderblade in Crossbow
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Ticket for Ice Blade in Crossbow
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Protection in Crossbow
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Big Sack in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Mana Potion in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Golden Ring in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Fire ball Scroll in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Volcano Scroll in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Speed in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Protection in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Crest of Helena in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Fire Resistance in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Protection in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Potion of Forgetfulness in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Heavy Backpack in Frostbolt Scroll
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Vial of Demon Blood in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Knight's Platemail Helmet in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Blessed Bolt in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Knight's Platemail Helmet in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Funny Looking Hat in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Perfect Finely Crafted Knife in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Calrian's Mace in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Fire Lizard Skin in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Perfect Finely Crafted Knife in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Perfect Hugger Dagger in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Golden Platemail Helmet in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Dwarven Axe in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Dark Maul in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Blessed Bolt in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Flamelick in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Bone Blade in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Greater Ice Blade in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Serpent Gauntlets in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Sir Geric's Armor in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Helm of Fire Reistance in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Bone Blade in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Greater Ice Blade in Vial of Demon Blood
cl: Error (CLIENT): __MsgFunc_Item() --> Got 'add to container' msg but client couldn't put Ser

after about 10 second of recieving this message i get disconnected. Everytime. Reading it it sounded like it was tryna store stuff in a vodb so i dropped it, but it was still coming up. After aobut the eigth time of getting this message it came up with Reliable Channel Overflow or something. I dont know what this means but id like to play agian as i rly havnt been playing long and im really enjoying my time on MSC.

Thanks,

Recidivist

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You'll need a rollback. Do not click on your character twice during load. (PS. We really need to rig something so that can't happen.)

Done.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I tried it awhile ago and it failed. Something about a bool to stop multiple clicks + select client vars sticking around ended up badly ;-)

I'll see if I can rig something up later..

Recidivist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ummm i just went on my char and it seems as if ive been put back a whole day or two :/....Isn't there saves taken at 6am 12am 6pm and 12pm? Could i be put to midnight 9th going on 10th.

subenji99

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Couldn't controlling that clicking be done purely clientside - once a click is registered, grey out the character boxes?
Or something like that :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I tried it awhile ago and it failed. Something about a bool to stop multiple clicks + select client vars sticking around ended up badly ;-)

I'll see if I can rig something up later..

Recidivist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So would it be possible to get a roll"forword" cos ive been put back two days instead of the 8min rollback to midnight, lost alot of stuff and levels....? midnight 9th going on 10th please.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
you get what you get when rolled back, I have no control over what characters work and don't work. I test everything unless we are talking in real time then I let you do the testing.

Recidivist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:(. I guess putting some sugar and cherry on top of my please wouldnt change your mind :O? Would you possible consider doing the rollforword if i donated $5? I really dont wanna have to grind for those lvls and items again.... got my card here waiting :)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
let me get home before we jump on that band wagon I can do some tests with your character and try and look for one that A. loads and B. is close to the time you want.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
if I found another character I would have said something.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
He hasn't found what you've requested. Therefore, he hasn't said anything.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
let me get home before we jump on that band wagon I can do some tests with your character and try and look for one that A. loads and B. is close to the time you want.

Recidivist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mmmhmk. T'would be great if i could get the roll forward, but if its not possible just let me know so i can start redoing it all.

Edit: Ok roll backnot rly needed any more.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
don't know why you put it in bold and said it in two different locations, I wasn't going to touch your character anyway :|