FuzNet planned down time!

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
I'm attaching a router will probably take 30 minutes or less.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
UGHH!! A ROUTER!!! I have one of those: I HATE THEM! If a little sister, or even my mom, decide to download something; I have to experience SEVERE lag!! Also, if multiple computers on the router all use the Internet at once, the connection has a tendency to crap out until the modem is reset!!

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
sounds like my life story

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
UGHH!! A ROUTER!!! I have one of those: I HATE THEM! If a little sister, or even my mom, decide to download something; I have to experience SEVERE lag!! Also, if multiple computers on the router all use the Internet at once, the connection has a tendency to crap out until the modem is reset!!

Uhhh, you suck at the internet? >:D

Never had issues with it. Technically the FuzNet server was my router but I needed wireless.

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
And what is wrong with a Linksys, with another SMC inline. At my old location where I ran FuzNet used it for 6 months without a single reboot. I honestly just think you all suck at the internet, or just don't know jack about routers.

Besides I've already switched it over, took like 5-10 minutes. And don't worry I found the best money could buy for $30 new. So get over the cringing already it's fine. :oldlol: