Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
ROAR I LOVE TO YELL TO DONT YOU?!?!
ITS OK IT WAS EASY FOR US BOU PEEPSOLS.
OMG GET A BETTER PC!

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
OH WOWZ0R MAH PC ZO CRAP IT CUSES MSC TO AHVE BUGS OH WOW I DIDNT KNOW DAD LOL!

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont even care...
My piss factor record increased by like 25x times now...

+ whats better, one lvl 29 or a lvl 40 who only plays whit his precius blades and a lvl 30 something?

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lets clam down the topic. glad you guys like it so far. unless someone finds a really nasty bug, this will be the final version. there may be changes in later months(riddles :wink: ).

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Tirex said:
I dont even care...
My piss factor record increased by like 25x times now...

+ whats better, one lvl 29 or a lvl 40 who only plays whit his precius blades and a lvl 30 something?
1) According to Thothie, not a single boss should be solo-able. I fully disagree with that, but just so you know, that's how Thothie thinks.
2) If you can't solo Maldora, perhaps you shouldn't try.
3) I'm level 39.
4) People constantly ask me to give away my strategy, but I've said it a million ****ing times: Blades only.
5) I do play this game with non-Blades, but when I do, I don't show my strategy.
6) Why don't you try beating Maldora with multiple people?
7) I know of three high-level players (not level 39, but close) who beat Maldora in ten minutes. If it takes them ten minutes, how long would it take you?

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
when i was testing the map maldora gave me a hard time(and i had to solo him a bunch of times with no reward). he got me really aggravated, but my solo strat was basically to not give him any time to breathe and to get rid of those images he makes because their stun is nasty. the summons arent really a big threat unless theyre lightning or ice(because they affect your movement). im lvl 38 though, for you id recommend fighting him with some help.

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
In the small room where the skeletons drop from holes in the roof i had to restart the map because the gate wouldent open, seems that one of the skeletons didnt want to spawn.

3 lvl -30 or one lvl 29... them30 mins, me 3 hours... or well an eternity bcuz of the fucking lightning, stuning as soon as im unstuned, shadows, flying rocks, lava, minions...

Acording to your past i can asume that your strategy is speed hacking all around. Thats why the strategy is revealed to Blades only, because they can be trusted and wont report you.

Just fucking awesome, along whit this shit my headphones broke.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
I think the map is bugged.

I haven't found too many bugs, except for the orcs getting up after they're zapped by Maldora. How is it bugged? :?

EDIT: It doesn't take me and killer too much to beat him. Why are you guys complaining? He's not that hard.. And, what are you talking about no loot!?

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
As for the 6th thing: 90% of the people here are greedy and selfish, they wont even care for rolls or calling, theyll just steal anything they see, heck theyll just camp the exit to the chest while i would be forced to solo the bosses...

Stop concentrating on those high levels, just fuck em, make some decent training for lower levels and dont give me shit like "OMFG GO PLAY DA ORC_AREAN LOL"

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
there is a switch in the red room that does nothing! we would play with the switch and nothing happens. After killing 2 boss. I thought there was going to be a 3rd one that would be harder. But the map is good and great xp!

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
there is a switch in the red room that does nothing! we would play with the switch and nothing happens. After killing 2 boss. I thought there was going to be a 3rd one that would be harder. But the map is good and great xp!
I found a bunch of switches that don't work. Great work on the map, Replica.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
D.Drew, there is only 2 switch you dumbnut!

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
I think there are more than two. By the way, I think the correct version of that is

''D.Drew, there are only 2 switches, Please ignore my posts."

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im pretty sure there are 3 switches. the one in the red room opens the door which locks behind you. needed for those who get their ass handed to them upon entering(people like me).

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
D.Drew, there is only 2 switch you dumbnut!

Since when does 3 equal 2?

Hey replica, are you working on a new map? And, Voldar lays horror eggs! Most annoying monster in MSC goes to...
HORROR!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
dizzy said:
when 1 goes to 2 an has a baby called 3

I don't know whether to be more offended in mathematics or English, so I'm going to go with mathematics. Since when is 3 reared when 1 and 2 multiply? And how does that prove the 2 is equal to 3? Don't post unless you think first.

I SAID NO!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
dizzy said:
when 1 goes to 2 an has a baby called 3

I don't know whether to be more offended in mathematics or English, so I'm going to go with mathematics. Since when is 3 reared when 1 and 2 multiply? And how does that prove the 2 is equal to 3? Don't post unless you think first.

I SAID NO!

I think you should get your teacher degree and start teaching these newbies. Hey you can't teach me about my grammar! I have a good reason.

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
that door never open in the red room.
yeah it can be pretty unresponsive, but i guess that only adds to the affect of it being a dangerous place.

D.Drew said:
Hey replica, are you working on a new map? And, Voldar lays horror eggs! Most annoying monster in MSC goes to...
HORROR!

maybe ill go further west and make aluhundra desert. not too sure as of now. i agree horrors are the worst, just wait until the drunk affect gets fixed...