TO BOB< AND OR HIS FRIEND

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im on ur server, and when on thorns, i get kicked, says im missing, a model,

models/player/nomodel/nomodel.mdl

i made a random file, renamed it, and then got anew erro saying sum number should be 30, can anyone, or bob help me

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
the model file still needs to be an actuall model. copy an existing model and rename.

nomodel.mdl is also just an error in MS 1.3 and prior caused by sitting players. the problem is rarely fatal.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
ive never had that problem

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok thanx, i never got it either,till last night, THANX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey ! :D

I this the good old BOB i know from WON ?

The BOB who got ENTMOD and had a Helena thats worked and had orion blade and another cool blade ?

The BOB that HACKED! his char ? :D oops :p

BOB if it is you then please stop hack your char its cheat :wink:

Noclip

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah Bob still hacks as u can see from this screen shot with his character named jimminy:
67b.jpg

:/

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
my chars name is Munchkin... you shoulda kown, i paniced on ur server :p

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well...

the BOB builded walls in edena city with the grass at the boar in edena..

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yea, i remeber 2 bobs, one bob played helena with me, using his entmod, or amx im not sure, another bob helped me disable my firewall, which them spammed me with 200 viruses. and i got scrwed,

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Jimminy_Lummox has a second character named Bob[RNS]. I am a good friend of his, since I know him on 2 or 3 other games. Yes, he does hack, and he uses a Skullblade or something. I don't recall playing with him on the original WON client, but yes, he did use entmod. He attacked me when playing Helena and he did over 300 damage to me. Plus his parry is unbelievable! But yet, he isn't a bad person. He is a good friend of mine, and to be honest, I guess that since hardly anyone plays MS now, he might of hacked his character using the old WON .fgd because MS is really an exiled boat now. Anyone know why anyone would create a cheat map anyway? Equip3 and some map called coffit_<something> are cheaty ones.

Anyway, HI ALL. You may have seen me around, I'm called Aeron and Tentadrilus in games. Cheers!

P.S. I'm not sure if Bob's old name was Eskimo Bob. Won was ages ago. We don't ALL have greate memories

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
coz ppl r nubs and they want to be leet by cheating. that is.. the obvious question

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i dun give a shit who is cheatin, just as long as they dun attack + kil me, or that they hit the lowerlevel peopel on my servers, as u can see, i can be a very fair person, so if u cheact on my server, dun expect mercu if i hit the noobs or me

Gurluas2000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
jimminy lummox is NOT eskimo bob

its one of my old enemies on the internet

he is named bobster1234 normally.

but i can say eskimo bob found many scripts to custom map and aided

j-m with his page...

i did aswell made 7 map:p

and yes eskimo bob has his char hacked...

however i never hacked mine...

its the worst thing u can do... spoils the fun 100%

nah much funner to map a giant icy plain and kill polarbears:p:p:p

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
wow, for sum reason i feel honoured when sum1 revives my threads.

i think we already decide jimminy wasnt eskimo bob

Gurluas2000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
didt noticed it was old so...

but i just got pissed when i saw his name...

Bobster1234

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You out of all the people, think I use entmod? Tent you should know that I hate entmod with a passion, you know where all the power lies... Thanks dude... Now everytime time I join a Euro server, all the people who hate me is going to be like "OMGZZ!!11 it is hakcer bob! kikc him! he is use legit char!" Well, cause Bob[RNS] is my legit charater.

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Actually, to be honest, I do have a hacked character as well as use cheat maps to get the incredibly rare items, such as the Fck. Though I have played a chracter to level 30+ in multiple skills when I first found this mod. As well as legitly got Dark armor and an Fck, as well as many of the other more powerful weapons.

The only time I ever play this mod anymore is to show it to a friend or two who has never seen it, nor played it before. I mean I've beaten the original maps dozens of times as well as all of the more "Legit" cheat maps. Meaning the ones with actual objectives, not just loot. Such as the Ms_quest series. I really think the dev team should take a look at the cave map in the ms quest series. It's been one of my favorites for ever. It's basically a giant maze, with a couple, I guess you could say obstacles in the way.

I use to map a bit back when I first got this mod. This happened to be the first mod I ever mapped for so they were of course horrible. Maybe I should take another whack it it since I'm a more "skilled" mapper now, then I was then. Though, what would be the point with Ms:c to be released sometime in the next few months (hopefully anyway).

I'm Rain g0d from the old forums if anyone remembers me.

Gurluas2000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well if you are interested...

j-m is making a big update with goal based maps...

and a fixed hell.

u shud check it out.

find the page urself.