Sorry also had 3 slots 1 2 3

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Re: Character Transfer Thread.

Madman200 said:
Can you transfer all my guys to this account.

Reason: one I'm transferring to isn't vac banned.
OLD: STEAM_0:0:12273683
NEW: STEAM_0:1:3494382
Slot: All of them.

Madman200 twat

Just logs on and makes a new account to transfer my chars then never comes back again cheater steals my account... then steals my chars!!!
The reason i only found out so late is i never play this account often, i take breaks from msc and have been on holidays and he didnt bother stealing my steam account till oct the 13 when i get a email saying some twat changed my email and login steam......
Anyone see this steam account online and know who he is? STEAM_0:1:3494382
and does he still play?

I had someone threatning me if i didnt do this n that in game he would hack my account..

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score

J-M v2.5.5 said:
A lightning rod for whoever finds out exactly what the hell is going on here!

Simple, Salina plays once in a while ms:c. But she shared her account with someone else in the past, and now she claims that her account got hacked. J-M i told you before on steam, when Msyeria popped up recently to claim new items and annoy people, i told you that the Msyeria i met in the past wasn't like this. I remember well telling you this when i was at some point discussing with you about having Msyeria begging for items.

I noticed quite alot of a change in personalities when Msyeria played with me in 2008/2009 compared to the most recent patch releases. It basically went from like good type of person to annoying/begging/ninja'ing type of person.
Now that something like this happens, i fear if some other dumbass tries to steal other people's characters by using the transfering method.

Also, i've met this "new Msyeria" on garry's mod and i heard him talking on mic, he was french, young (around 12-14) and annoying like the one in ms:c. And he was using different steam accounts for ms:c and garry's mod at the time.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score

Thothie said:
We can restore characters from archives, and we can move characters from one account to another, but we need the Steam ID of both accounts.

Reason hijacked account

Moved from STEAM_0:1:3494382

Moved to STEAM_0:0:12273683
Slot 1 2 3

Thanks Salina

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score

No Lightning Rod for me, but meh... No clue what be going on here, and it be your word vs. his, should he come on here and this turn into drama. But until then, done.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score

Thanks for all your help thothie

Salina

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

I have the answer to some of your problems guys. It seems that Madman200 tried to get me into trouble by sending Salina's Characters to my account. I don't have anything to do with it. I don't even know why Madman200 is mad with me. I don't even know who he is! :|

PS. I just got back from a break of MSC

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score

MSC: We know drama.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score

yes I wonder J-M if zeus can .. but as he said he didnt like this idea of moving chars so easily its not good :(
Maybe need proof more ect?

Salina

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

Thothie! you gave Saline my character! Combine Shotgunner! He's claiming its his now! What the hell?

You might of conflicted with the transfer we did before!

This is tearing us apart!

A few days ago, I started a request of my players to my backup account of which the fake impersonator of me send Salina's characters to. Thus mine overwriting his and then Salina complained and you transferred MINE and not HIS to Salina's account.

Help!

STEAM_0:1:3494382

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

Ha! I'll see you explain the situation now, zeus!

This is difficult though. Both Frank and Msyeria are incredibly annoying. Whose side do I choose?
No wait this isn't difficult at all. Neither!
*goes to grab some beer and chips*

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score

i guess myseria is more annoy because at the time i was "wanting" items (yeye old a** times) as example the_wall me and myseria wanted a tork bow the proplem was about there i was helping and he not (even though i was lvl 19 or so).

frank doesnt really ask that much ofc everyone wants rare items so he just asks rarely for items (well last time i didnt see him doing it) and aswell myseria wasn't there so i can't tell anything about that now if he would ask about more items

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score

Well i think it all sounds suspicious i have checked that account number and nothing found except madman200 mail and mine with STEAM_0:1:3494382 number asking for char transfers??? So where is the mail saying your story of moving chars Franky200?

just look at the forums its all revealed the truth of who moved who and people coming on making mail to just hack other peoples account...

Maybe a bad idea of char transfer exspecially someone who never used the board before came on and asked to transfer and no one even knew him well one did Franky200
sounds same person to me. 200 = 200

Salina

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

Salina said:
Maybe a bad idea of char transfer exspecially someone who never used the board before came on and asked to transfer and no one even knew him well one did Franky200
sounds same person to me. 200 = 200

Salina

I said before that this guy might have been an imposter. I'm tired of dealing with this anyways. Cant Thothie just get Salina's old character from an archive and transfer mine back? Really, this is getting annoying.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score

Forum posts and forum account dates reveal it all. I just know i played with msyeria in the past, and when i did, that person who was using the character Msyeria was nice unlike the one that has been playing recently.

If i were to pick sides, i would probably pick Salina's but i'm not sure if that would be good for me aswell. Nothing against Frank, but that is my opinion.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

zeus9860 said:
Forum posts and forum account dates reveal it all. I just know i played with msyeria in the past, and when i did, that person who was using the character Msyeria was nice unlike the one that has been playing recently.

If i were to pick sides, i would probably pick Salina's but i'm not sure if that would be good for me aswell. Nothing against Frank, but that is my opinion.

Heh, since Thothie accidentally sent my character to his he claims its his now, even though his real character was nowhere near the stats he had. It also had the same stats as mine. Mine was even lower! Therefore, he is stealing my character just for something I did not do. He is taking advantage of Thothie's mistake and is abusing it.

PS. He has the exact same name as my character to.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score

franky200 said:
Heh, since Thothie accidentally sent my character to his he claims its his now, even though his real character was nowhere near the stats he had. It also had the same stats as mine. Mine was even lower! Therefore, he is stealing my character just for something I did not do. He is taking advantage of Thothie's mistake and is abusing it.

PS. He has the exact same name as my character to.

This just made your reputation go down in my consideration. If there was anyone to be suspicious of stealing a character, it would be you, considering the post records i seen in all 3 forum accounts, Salina seems to be holding the "Msyeria" main character longer than you do. Hell, even the steam id's used by Salina are posted way earlier than yours/madman's.

Though i could be mistaking, but the way you just tried to explain yourself sounded too suspicious to me, just saying.
I think i've done my best to help salina on this case, guess its time to walk away slowly and post if really needed, dont want to get effected by any of this, if this goes the wrong path.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

zeus9860 said:
This just made your reputation go down in my consideration. If there was anyone to be suspicious of stealing a character, it would be you, considering the post records i seen in all 3 forum accounts, Salina seems to be holding the "Msyeria" main character longer than you do. Hell, even the steam id's used by Salina are posted way earlier than yours/madman's.

Though i could be mistaking, but the way you just tried to explain yourself sounded too suspicious to me, just saying.
I think i've done my best to help salina on this case, guess its time to walk away slowly and post if really needed, dont want to get effected by any of this, if this goes the wrong path.

I'm just proving my point about it, I don't want him to ruin my character in any way. Ah well, I guess i can just come back in a few days to see if this ever gets sorted out.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score

I didnt say i took over Franky, it is the last place my char went is all i said and only proof of it is on here thats what i said and how come you used madman name to contact me on steam????..

All i can say its up to Thothie the boss now! To see what he wants to do, can only pray...it all works out :(

Salina

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score

Salina said:
I didnt say i took over Franky, it is the last place my char went is all i said and only proof of it is on here thats what i said and how come you used madman name to contact me on steam????..

All i can say its up to Thothie the boss now! To see what he wants to do, can only pray...it all works out :(

Salina

I used Madman because that's my steam friends name. I told you the guy that took yours was a impostor.
I guess i hope this gets worked out too. I have nothing against you in any way, I'm just fed up with all this.
I hope your character gets back to you. :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score

franky200, how many Steam accounts do you have?
I know you are STEAM_0:1:20268963 in-game but I also noticed this (with the help of zeus):

Madman200 said:
Can you transfer all my guys to this account.

Reason: one I'm transferring to isn't vac banned.
OLD: STEAM_0:0:12273683
NEW: STEAM_0:1:3494382
Slot: All of them.
Madman200 said:
A few days ago, I started a request of my players to my backup account of which the fake impersonator of me send Salina's characters to. Thus mine overwriting his and then Salina complained and you transferred MINE and not HIS to Salina's account.

Help!

STEAM_0:1:3494382

I know that STEAM_0:0:12273683 is Salina (a.k.a. Msyeria), so it's fairly obvious that Madman200 (in the boards) is trying to steal Salina's characters by transferring them to this Steam account. Which is just trolling.

It is, however, not obvious at all that Madman200 is some imposter. Especially the part where he and you refer to the same STEAM_ID makes me say that. Infact, I'd go so far as to claim that you are Madman200.

Can you explain all this y/n?

Status
Not open for further replies.