Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
First rollback:

-STEAM_0:1:11447863
-Middle slot (2nd slot), one of my main account alts that i use to play sometimes
-Rollback 10 days from the date of this post
-Reason: The phoenix armour in my alt vanished in the loading screen a few days ago, also just noticed that the galat chest was pretty much wiped clean, there are no items in it. Which is hard to believe, one of my main alts with no items in the galat, i don't know what stuff i had in it but i'm sure it had things in it.

Second rollback:

-STEAM_0:1:68984435
-Left slot (1st slot), this was literally an alt created to carry my excessive items in my main character.
-Rollback also 10 days from the date of this post
-Reason: nothing wrong with the character itself but all the items in the chest are gone for no reason. I was banking potions and some new spare items today and decided to open his galat chest, to my surprise it had some potions that i banked earlier but no gear at all, all of the items are now gone, crescent blades and a bunch of other items i rarelly use on my main character are supposed to be here on this alt.

Thanks.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

Rolling back the first one increased its size quite a bit, so something positive probably happened. I'm noticing, however, that according to the log this one's had a lot of recurring problems.

The second one actually shrank - so I suspect you're not going to get the desired result.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Phew, it's all fine now. Both characters have been fixed, despite the second one shrinking, maybe the amount of potions i put there was larger than the items he was carrying when the issue occured. These rollbacks literally returned me way over 50 items that were previously gone.

Many thanks!