anyone have a wii?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
To say nothing of the person who takes the time to write up a post with said observation...

...or the person who responds to the post of the person making the inane observation...

Pointless factionalism is the spice of life! :oldlol:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
elfstone222 said:
if a question like "Anyone have a Wii?" can cause such mass stupidity and immaturity,then something is wrong with you.
Now that you mention it, the above question is pretty god damn funny :mrgreen:

Anyone have a Wii?

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I have a Wii and a PS3 THATS RIGHT A PS3, I WASTED MY MONEY AND I LIKED IT!

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ps3 is a waste of money, though the games look nice.
its hardly any better than xbox360 and not worth it.
if you dont like the wii, then you are afraid of excercise.

fatty.
lol

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
haha, attack of the time wasting wii's!

Littlefrodo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haha Wii is Awesome everyone is telling me it sux :oldangry:. Just becuase some retards is playing with the remote so bad that the remote savety cord being ript. That cord is made be strong material I cant understand how it get broken :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
Kokris666 said:
No quote training you fag :|

i'll show you a quote train....everybody, you know what to do.
EDIT: Forgot to mention why I quoted this... may your quote train LIVE squirrel.

Vomica7 said:
ps3 is a waste of money, though the games look nice.
its hardly any better than xbox360 and not worth it.

Nooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

I have played PS3 already, and beat Resistance: Fall of Man. It looks INCREDIBLE in-game. The eye-candy of in-game graphics alone kicks XBox360's ass, up and down the street time & again everyday.

Then there is also the hard-drive setup and ease of use to connect to the Internet using it... sure XBox has a head-start on this front, but PS3 also looks spiffy!! I like how I simply move my finger over the power button & it turns on & off, and how I can manipulate the wireless controllers choosing which one is player 1 or 2... (which I abused already in messing with people when they turn their heads for ten seconds, make the controller I have the first player and theirs not)...

Albeit, I can't say I hate XBox setups... they are still nice... and Halo does rock...

But, all-in-all, I prefer PS3... probably because the final fantasy series likes it more than XBox, and so does the Might & Magic series.
(Anyone ever play the old playstation Might & Magic Game? Crusader something or other, I remember it... was REALLY fun to play having one character and the fighting system it had at the time)

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
no need it quite obvious to any half minded person that wii is just a attempt to keep up with modern day electronics such as sony and microsoft and will probably be only a tad more successful than its brethren the gamecube. in conclusion i would rather spend 600 dollars on a playstation three then a game console that puts my physical being on the line. and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.

Then I dare you, take that 600 dollars and go try and get a PS3... you might get shot by someone who wants to sell it on eBay.
YOU WILL GET SHOT!

"Oh no! Wii elbow!" < "SOMEOBODY F*CKING SHOT ME!"

btw, I am obviously proWii and will be bc HONESTLY the games that are released on microsoft consoles and sony consoles were made by other development companies... w/o their games, they're just some fancy hardware... Nintendo however, their games (for the most part) are of good quality, reasonable price, and aren't filled with lies and bullshit...

anyone who /disagrees w/ me... FLAME ON! i'll be back later to carefully skim over it.