anyone have a wii?

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
if you do, you can download the opera internet beta for free now. This message brought to you by my wii.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You know those commercials saying "Wii would like to play"....

"Wii would like to suck your dick... only $7.99 an hour"

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You ever notice how Asian Wii REALLY is? Come on, the fucking 'i' s bow! (No offense to anyone)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre said:
You ever notice how Asian Wii REALLY is? Come on, the **** 'i' s bow! (No offense to anyone)

uhhh....notice how american things in america are!?!?!?! nintendo isn't exactly a 100% american company :|

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
An evil alien tried to bring an PS3 in here a few weeks ago - NO CONSOLE IN DA THOTHSTER'S HAUS - BEGONE FOUL DEMON!!!

Anyways, I saw the "fix" they have for the deadly Wii controller:
post.jpg

Suddenly, my half-assed repair for the MSC armor is looking pretty damned professional. ;)

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Whats the cost of the Wii? I heard it something like 250 dollars. I live in argentina and I've asked and they told me it costs between 500-550 dollars.

Thats the first question, now onto the second:

How superior is graphicaly the Wii compared to the gamecube? Because everyone keeps talking about the controller but noone says if the graphics are better.

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
The graphics are better, alot "cleaner" but to really see the improvements you need an HD TV or a VGA converter to use it on a PC monitor.

I have a Wii, (well 2 atm, but the others for my GFs family) and I must say its a fresh break from the graphics "race" THe Gfx don't compete with PS3 or XB360, but the gameplay and fun make up for that hands down :)

I'd say the Gfx on the Wii were "a fair bit better than the original xbox" if that helps :)

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
In the UK its 180 GBP :)

Here the PS3 will retail at 425 GBP
and Xbox 360 is currently 280 GBP

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
250 USD for the Wii
499 USD for the PS3 with a 20GB hard drive
599 USD for the PS3 with a 60GB hard drive
399 USD for the XBox360

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
no need it quite obvious to any half minded person that wii is just a attempt to keep up with modern day electronics such as sony and microsoft and will probably be only a tad more successful than its brethren the gamecube. in conclusion i would rather spend 600 dollars on a playstation three then a game console that puts my physical being on the line. and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Good point, you wouldn't want to be jumping around (getting exercise) and looking like a moron. Stick with the PS3 where you can get DDR!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.
Wow. You are just god damn stupid.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
zEdge3 said:
and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.
Wow. You are just god damn stupid.
says the non-high school graduate i bet.. so criticize me then you little bastard i could careless but none the less your missing the point as you once said "retard" so please get your fucking facts straight you half brained piece of sh!t