anyone have a wii?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
says the non-high school graduate i bet..
Judging by your (obvious lack of decent) grammar and the way you form sentences, I wouldn't say you're a high school graduate either.

zEdge3 said:
so criticize me then you little bastard i could careless
You could careless? I don't get it.

zEdge3 said:
but none the less your missing the point as you once said "retard"
Where did I say "retard"?

zEdge3 said:
so please get your **** facts straight
About what? You, the Nintendo Wii, or the Sony Playstation 3? Alright, I'll just give you all the facts:
1) The Wii is quite innovative.
2) People who "hurt" themselves or other people with the Wiimote are people who have ADHD. Or emos.
3) People who throw the Wiimote at their television, breaking the screen, have fat, sweaty nerd hands.
4) I would never blow 600 Euros for a Playstation 3. I mean seriously.
5) Facts about you... I'll keep this nice for now, but I can only say that your post didn't really make any sense.

zEdge3 said:
you half brained piece of sh!t
Lol.

Edit:
Kokris666 said:
J-M = Owned :oldlol:
Says the dude who
1) Got owned for cheating.
2) Got owned for trying to steal a map.
3) Is despised by half of the community.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Kokris? Map thief.
J-M? a fucking retard who got owned by a newb and Claims he was banned from VAC for using bloom mod which i doubt because he got pissed that he was getting owned and went and got hacks like a tard and got banned

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Kokris? Map thief.
J-M? a **** retard who got owned by a newb and Claims he was banned from VAC for using bloom mod which i doubt because he got pissed that he was getting owned and went and got hacks like a tard and got banned

bloom mod does get you banned, go try it.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Awesome thread :D

Please don't place this in No Man's Land (seriously) because this is getting good.

Edit:
Oh and
zing.gif

evilsquirrel said:
bloom mod does get you banned, go try it.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
j-m your an idiot thats all there is to it and if your so fucking smart go sign up on facepunch studios forums and will see how really smart you are

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
zEdge3 said:
and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.
Wow. You are just god damn stupid.
i can answer that for him about where you called him stupid :) and no im not going to download anything i just think J-M is a twisted fcking sick little 17 year old never had a girl friend before nerd who though hacking would get him somewhere http://www.pwned.nl

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
zEdge3 said:
and in case you didn't know that means at the risk of being injured while being "active" playing the wii which if im going to play the game i want to be comfortable and relax not get up and jump around like a retard.
Wow. You are just god damn stupid.
i can answer that for him about where you called him stupid :)
1) Answer what?
2) viewtopic.php?t=2722 mega-
zing.gif

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Wow. Everybody hates you, Kokris. Even this little zEdge3 bastard who you were defending.

Now that's what I call owned.

Edit: Re-reading this topic I have come to the conclusion that this is one of the best topics ever!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You say that as if I think it's a bad thing.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
If it's a fagfest, why are you still here? LEAVE.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
cancel that j-m is no longer an idiot. its clear that this kokris guy is a major dumb fuck in this picture.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Not saying J-M is a moron, but..

If you thought J-M was an idiot, how does someone else being more stupid change things? It's not exactly a rank that gets taken away. Really, it's more of a status that stays with you.

Like Acehigh being a cheater.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
man your community sure gets alot of commotion going.. im glad i dont play this game or it would be havoc probably in-game compared to this

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Why are you here if you don't play..

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
cancel that j-m is no longer an idiot. its clear that this kokris guy is a major dumb **** in this picture.
I'm glad you came to your senses. Partially.

I'm even going to thank you for showing Kokris what a stupid dick he is!

Thanks, zEdge3 :mrgreen:

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
many people join game forums and don't play them but i can't lie i've played once and got to level 10 and i was done with the game. its pretty repetitive after a amount of time but the monsters and triggers were well set through out the game same with models a matter of fact i would no mind coming up with monster compiles for this game it would surely be delightful ^^

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Holy flaming children batman! I haven't checked this forum in about 2 weeks now.... and I see a very simple.... positive...mostly begnin topic... had turned into 3 pages of flaming dog crap in a bag. All because some children coulden't keep the "diS sux nd iz ghey b/c i kn0w lotz abt uverthngz" to themselves, and the people with half a brain coulden't let it go. Get your crap together, if a question like "Anyone have a Wii?" can cause such mass stupidity and immaturity,then something is wrong with you.