About the Special Group

Bobito Pawner

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So I was checking tabs on my user panel (out of curiosity I guess), I saw the special group thing. I wonder what it is, if you'll get some bonus gold or something or larger amount of xp in-game.

I really wanted to know what it is, to stop this curiosity about that thing.

thank you

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Special groups in the forums is pretty much the groups for each ingame guild or forum "group" (eg: source developers). The guilds that were created and accepted into the community have their own subforum that is hidden from public, they also have a crest of their own ingame.

There are no bonuses, but i expect this to be achievable and so far this is the first time i see someone suggesting it, which is nice too.

Bobito Pawner

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Special groups in the forums is pretty much the groups for each ingame guild or forum "group" (eg: source developers). The guilds that were created and accepted into the community have their own subforum that is hidden from public, they also have a crest of their own ingame.

There are no bonuses, but i expect this to be achievable and so far this is the first time i see someone suggesting it, which is nice too.

Thank you for answering my question :). Really killed my curiosity. hehe