Y'know what annoys me?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Hardcore overclockers who say they cool their system with "LN2". Now what the hell is that? Of course they mean liquid nitrogen, but you're supposed to note it as "N2 (l)". That is all.

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
The Man is a scientist

Respect

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hahah, hardcore overclockers burn their shit out really fast; whether or not they have a good coolant system, since hardware can only take oh-so-much-strain before it simply craps out, no matter how good a job you do when it comes to taking care of it :p

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i keep my case in a tank of liquid nitrogen.
i over clock my 3 gig to about 20 gig.

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Hahah, hardcore overclockers burn their **** out really fast; whether or not they have a good coolant system, since hardware can only take oh-so-much-strain before it simply craps out, no matter how good a job you do when it comes to taking care of it :p

Quote for truth, my not overclocked processor and not over clocked GeForce card have both had to have new cooling systems. The video card has a huge fan and huge heat sink whilst the processor one has some hige copper bars all over it and a huge fan.

Was forced to install them as it kept over heating without overclocking, just because it's old and I like to run my games on high :) Got a feeling the whole things gonna crap out soon =/

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
My turbo button is typing in cmd-prompt -
Code:
imagecfg -a 0x1 0x2 FILE.EXE

FILE.EXE being whatever game I want to run on both of my processors, or just one processor :p

0x1 assigns processor #0 (otherwise known as #1) and 0x2 likewise does the second processor :p

I had to download a program called imagecfg to get those, then install it so it'd show up in the command-prompt 8)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
No, Net, one of Squirrel's REALLY old computers has a button on the front of the case marked "Turbo" :|

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
xD

i might do that.
and maybe have it turn on and off a light in my room.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
that would be awsome! You could tell everyone your turbo button is so POWERFUL that lights in your house go out everytime you turn it on. :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Haha, that is insane :D

MiB does it actually DO something??

Like acting as an overclock toggle...?

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
I have a turbo button on my case and everytime I push the button... it flicker my neon lights inside the case... I find that akward. maybe I wired it wrong.