Wow (annual visit)!

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember you, but I can't. :oldcry:

Might as well introduce myself then. I don't really play the game much. (I hate the weapon restrictions and whatever)

But lately I've been working on the source version. There are pictures around, search my posts for them.

Welcome back, I hope you don't stick to more annual visits ><

CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Between Pimpsta and all the other dumbasses on here? Yes, quite a bit of bloodshed.

You must remember pimpsta "left for good"

..Or did he? D:

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
tehrilez said:
I'm trying to remember you, but I can't. :oldcry:

Might as well introduce myself then. I don't really play the game much. (I hate the weapon restrictions and whatever)

But lately I've been working on the source version. There are pictures around, search my posts for them.

Welcome back, I hope you don't stick to more annual visits ><

CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Between Pimpsta and all the other dumbasses on here? Yes, quite a bit of bloodshed.

You must remember pimpsta "left for good"

..Or did he? D:

This is an odd, offtopic question and I don't mean it to offend you but why do you have two-three spaces after each sentence? It's almost as annoying as finnishing off your post with this:

-villager (As if you wouldn't known it was me if I didn't put my account name at the end of each post. :|)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Your name rings a bell...I may have seen you back in ye old MS a couple times...Check out the new MS:C, now with notcrashingandlosingyourcharacter :D

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I remember you from the last annual visit :D You should really consider popping in more often than once a year. :p