Wow (annual visit)!

VlasArctic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi! This is my annual visit to MS, but i dont recognize any names this time around...

Anyways, it seems MS has grown A LOT. If i can find my halflife CD i might jump on and check it out.

any serious oldbies still out there?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'm an oldie player: I suppose it should be for the devs to reply here though for oldness... they probably have beards and are thinking about legal name changes to Gandalf the White... since that would allow them a chance to destroy the Ring of Marriage (ahahaha rip on Christian Marriage Beliefs).

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I'm an oldie player: I suppose it should be for the devs to reply here though for oldness... they probably have beards and are thinking about legal name changes to Gandalf the White... since that would allow them a chance to destroy the Ring of Marriage (ahahaha rip on Christian Marriage Beliefs).

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow, 5 posts in 3 years. That has to be a record. How the hell did you remember your password to your account? More or less your account name?

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
It's easy when you keep the same password and account name for everything. But it's a bad idea if your password is something like "cheese".

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay Ceriux was that not remembering thing directed towards me? Or perhaps towards Vlas? I have no idea who the hell Vlas is, but hey... who cares. Obviously he is a noob to MSC (online play at least) since none of us have ever seen him on.

Hush

Adventurer
MSC Developer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hi Vlas!
At least I remember you (but i don't think you know who I am ;) )
Wish you much fun with MSC and the beta-patches from great master thothie :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Okay Ceriux was that not remembering thing directed towards me? Or perhaps towards Vlas? I have no idea who the hell Vlas is, but hey... who cares. Obviously he is a noob to MSC (online play at least) since none of us have ever seen him on.
Dude, VlasArctic has been around for ages :|

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'm in the Dark :(
He must've been on the old forums, I wasn't active on the forums, only in-game back in early stages of MS1.0 & that such.

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
dRkILL said:
It's easy when you keep the same password and account name for everything. But it's a bad idea if your password is something like "cheese".

Crap, I mean... uhh yeah what tards.

Bullet = Dodged *whew*

VlasArctic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
it was by chance i think i remembered this pw...One of my friends mentioned HL2, and it got me thinking of this mod is all.

I played MS back in 1.01 (was that in the 90's?) when there was dev armor and endless player killing.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
What cheese :O
zomgz Chhese cheese cchhse & more cheese spamful words !? That word drives me MADDDDDDDD with it being stuck in my head.

Red Dragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
VlasArctic said:
Hi! This is my annual visit to MS, but i dont recognize any names this time around...

Anyways, it seems MS has grown A LOT. If i can find my halflife CD i might jump on and check it out.

any serious oldbies still out there?

I check like every few months.
Word.

VlasArctic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
not gonna start a new topic, just wondering how goes the game an such?

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hi Vlas, I remember you.

How goes the game? I don't actually play it, but people seem to like it. There as a whole slew of new items, maps, and features.

I should warn you though that this community is out for blood, and is way different than it used to be. It makes the fights between Zephyr and Emoney seem like a loving relationship.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
well, there's several new maps - items for said maps, monsters, etc.

the XP display (100% bug) is fixed, and also shows the numerical XP required to level up.

and, i'm workin on a new map - which RiP members are the alpha testers for.

Cuith

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I remember you, Vlas, but its a great possibility nobody remembers me from the old days.

I had also forgotten about Emoney until HomestaR mentioned him, and then I lol'd.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
I should warn you though that this community is out for blood, and is way different than it used to be. It makes the fights between Zephyr and Emoney seem like a loving relationship.

Between Pimpsta and all the other dumbasses on here? Yes, quite a bit of bloodshed.

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I always wonder what would happen if Thothie goes ultimate mode in MSC versus 9 high levels in game. :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Dark_Force9999 said:
I always wonder what would happen if Thothie goes ultimate mode in MSC versus 9 high levels in game. :D

I think I speak for all of us when I say "What?"