INFO What Do I Do If My Character Needs To Be Restored?

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Nanite, most people are friendly enough to tell you what they know if they know it, but we can not post spoilers on this forum, or a certain Tothmeister will strike us down with his allmighty wrath.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Nanite, most people are friendly enough to tell you what they know if they know it, but we can not post spoilers on this forum, or a certain Tothmeister will strike us down with his allmighty wrath.

if she (maybe he?) wants it so bad just PM the location to her its not exacly really rare, plus she (maybe he?) is really into the game and dedicated i really think she (maybe he?) would want the location of it.

Nanite

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That's for looking into it anyway Blasto. Okay, I'll try to find where you get it ingame. I had no idea it wasn't that rare. I'm going to get that lightning storm scroll even if I need to erratic lightning my way to it! :D

WeissberV: If someone wants wants to PM the location though their own initiative that would be a great help, not sure if you're allowed to do that. You would know better than me. (p.s. I'm a "he")

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:8800452
slot :1
keeps overflowing... roll me back to the 12am of today

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Try going on a server with char_recover as the map... Dod.is.dreaming has worked for many people. I can trow up a server with it on if you need to.

mintree

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
ahhh ty it worked!

XenonFORT

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi all ^^. I used the Restoration Request service two days ago, but Now I see why nobody aswered me that request. The FN mailbox is full, I saw that when I tried send a second mensage from my own email.

So here are the info of the restore:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12556837

EDIT2: I dont need restore anymore.

Why: I loosed all my learned spells with the potion, but I only wanted remove one, so I want restore to recover all (some of they were hard to find).

Thanks for all, XenonFORT.

Edit: Added the slot.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
What spells did you lose? I'd imagine if you lost freezing sphere or summon fang tooth or something, you'd get a rollback. The other spells are just too damned easy to find, unless you're really low level. If you don't get a rollback, I'd be happy to help you get your spells back.

XenonFORT

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Uhm, I think they are too basic, at last for your level. The spells are: erratic lighting, firebolt, glow, rat summon, ice shield and firewall (I think I dont pass anyone).

I used the potion because I learned accidentadly fire wall for second time, If you can help me without restore, I will thanks you a lot ^^.

PD: The only spell that I dont want is Rat summoning, because I have a much powerful scroll. Thanks again ^^.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well, you're usually better of with scrolls, but I'll admit that learning spells makes it a lot easier to cast them. For me, I have learned:
Erratic lightning, ice shield, blizzard, and fire dart.
Erratic lightning and fire dart was on accident... And the rest of the spells (which I have all of except for freezing sphere and summon fang tooth) are all in scroll form. I'd keep your learned spells down to what you use for support. I've been thinking of throwing rejuvination up there. The only reason I have blizzard on there is because I could only find a tome for it.

If not today, then maybe tomorrow, I'll help you get those back. They're relatively easy to find at my level, and I'm sure others wouldn't mind helping you if you asked nicely. :)

XenonFORT

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok I will connect to MSC right now. My friends account is XenonFORT, so add me if you want. I would be in MSC almost everyday at 22:00 GTM +01:00.

Thanks again for your help, and see you in the game ^^.

!=-PhoeniX-=!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I lost my iceblade around november cant remeber exact time cause after that i stopped playing for awhile.

Info:
STEAM_0:0:9026224
Slot: 2 (middle)
Returndate: Around Dec. 15-31 2007

nvm i got it back and also icewall :D

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
FuzzyFish/Blasto said:
This service is running in a very limited manner, if you need a rollback it better be for a very good reason.

Examples of a really good reason; your getting the character overflow error, you just lost some armor thats a royal pain to get, all your items magically vanished.

Losing your iceblade months ago is not a good enough reason. Go get it again, it's not that hard.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Wrath said:
!=-PhoeniX-=! said:
im only lvl 20 but ill try soon when lag goes down on servers

Ill help you if you want. :)

Stop tryingto hog members, also at CMD, getting ice blades on ur own at lvl 20 isn't easy as when ur lvl 30 ya know?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
!=-PhoeniX-=! said:

Stop tryingto hog members, also at CMD, getting ice blades on ur own at lvl 20 isn't easy as when ur lvl 30 ya know?
Of course it is. Any resourceful player has a couple friends his level.

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
!=-PhoeniX-=! said:

What do you mean hog members?! :evil: DarkTide only has me and Odin and neither of us can hand out crests due to the fact we dont have the map or the ****ing password! :oldangry: Odin also just started at the University and he wanted me to run DarkTide in his absence but being how Thothie is he won't give me the guildpass or the map! :(

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Wrath said:
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
!=-PhoeniX-=! said:

What do you mean hog members?! :evil: DarkTide only has me and Odin and neither of us can hand out crests due to the fact we dont have the map or the ****ing password! :oldangry: Odin also just started at the University and he wanted me to run DarkTide in his absence but being how Thothie is he won't give me the guildpass or the map! :(

u nabbed loads of members about 2 months ago... they leave?

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
!=-PhoeniX-=! said:

u nabbed loads of members about 2 months ago... they leave?

What you talkin bout wilson? I honestly don't recall this i never recruited anyone and neither did Odin. :?

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Wrath said:
What you talkin bout wilson?
Gary Coleman is going to kill you.

:eek: Im shakin in meh boots and I aint wearin any! :p

Gary Coleman? More like Lary Trollman I aint scared of no troll I just kill that fucka. :twisted:

Kindomtitan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:-..__..-:

I lost my Character:

=Kindom [Charactername]
=Fencer [Titel]
=26 [Level]
=tPoD [Guild]
=1(left) [Slot]
=Yesterday- so at _21:21:??_ [Time]
=I don't know [Why it gonna lost]
=STEAM_0:0:3686251 [STEAMID]
=22.12.2007 [Returndate please]

Question:
My brother's Steamaccount was hacked,
so he can get his Fireman lv18 back or me ?

Info:I don't know it right but i think:

=Fireman
=18
=Fencer
=3 (right) [don't know]
=STEAMID_0:1: [I'll go to hacker in-gamer for "status"]
=In 3 days
=long time ago at :03:09:2006
=I tell it first now because i lost my char. -.-

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
alright I fixed your character, and just so you know your not actually apart of the tPoD guild, unless someone invited you without telling me considering I am the guild leader of it.

as for this other character I have no idea what you wanted me to do, considering there is no steam ID I can't touch it anyway.

Kindomtitan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thanks , yes i were invited to tPoD.

With other steamaccount my brother wished to play but we forgot the ID

-.-

Thanks for my Char