INFO What Do I Do If My Character Needs To Be Restored?

oaktree2

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I got another runeblade from Joe, who thinks that it is cursed, b/c it made him loose his phoenix armor and summon rat scroll thingy.

Votemap does give warnings, but not specific warnings,
Also changelevel command does not give any warning to the players, and i think this is what most admins use for quick map change, and what hlds uses when you select a map to change.

idk, if you can do anythiing about this, i guess the admins and players will have to just cooperate for now when changing maps.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
oaktree2 said:
I got another runeblade from Joe, who thinks that it is cursed, b/c it made him loose his phoenix armor and summon rat scroll thingy.

Votemap does give warnings, but not specific warnings,
Also changelevel command does not give any warning to the players, and i think this is what most admins use for quick map change, and what hlds uses when you select a map to change.

idk, if you can do anythiing about this, i guess the admins and players will have to just cooperate for now when changing maps.

If it's a good admin, they'll wait bout a minute after everyone is done lewting...Like me :D

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Or ask if people want the map to be changed. A vote before a vote is usually a good idea. XD

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
steam id :STEAM_0:1:8800452
slot: 1
just roll back to august 1st at noon in -8 GMT time
Last time I played is 6 pm in -5 GMT ,and 3pm in -8GMT

oaktree2

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My rune shield is gone T T

My rune shield is gone T T

I lost it at blood rose when i lagged and boss gibbed me and i accidently dropped it at the crack between, the boss and skeleton statues.

steam_0:1:8520912

I need my char rolled back to, August 6 noon on the server time which if i remember correctly is -5 gmt.

Thank you.

BTW for some odd reason, everytime i join thothie's server the server crahses, idk why but it does.. T.T

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
oops :oops:

I knew there was a roll back request around here some where I missed.

I can still do it if you like, but its been more than a day. So exp loss could be really bad, specially if you have played a lot since the 6th.

gforce1160

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hai

Name---Age

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1679220

Playerslot -=-=- 1

Time: Rollback to 10 AM yesterday (Its Friday today)

Date-_-_- August 17 2007 (I want a rollback to August 16th a roll back past
the 12 AM save)

I lost my GIB and my friends Blood Axe he let me borrow in a map change

(I made a new thread on it and then read i could just post it here
Sorry bout that >.<)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
are you sure you want a rollback that late? You do realize you will lose any exp you have gained since that point.

I can still do it if you want though.

gforce1160

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hi

I havent played since i asked for a rollback, so i wont get much more than a parry level,

My friend gave me a Blood axe that day, and i dont remember the exact time
But I still want a roll back because I lost my GIB.

Yes I want the rollback

gforce1160

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dont want to sound impatient, But I start school Monday, and tomorrow is the last day I have to play time-limit free.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the same reply in 2 threads. +2.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
gforce1160 said:
I dont want to sound impatient, But I start school Monday, and tomorrow is the last day I have to play time-limit free.

I am only one person, I don't sit in front of my computer all the time. I do have to leave once in a while to deal with things in the real world.

Either way its done now.

tristan04

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Name: Tristan04

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8926632

Playerslot 1

Time: Rollback to August 30 2007 6AM

I lost my granite mace, snake staff and a fangs tooth when I buy snakeskins hostlers, I keep it, and changing map they dissapeared.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
And chances are you're probably not going to get a rollback...What WeissberV said.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah, sorry about that guys...

your just trying to buy a few weapons though.

I have to somehow try to re-raise my character through the new level restrictions AND lack of servers. "Rock Rock on!"

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
I have to somehow try to re-raise my character through the new level restrictions AND lack of servers. "Rock Rock on!"

You had my respect for admitting you're a cheater by yourself, but if you start to act like your punishment was unjust or this is some crime against you, I will lose all respect. You cheated, you got punished. That's how it works.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:

You had my respect for admitting you're a cheater by yourself, but if you start to act like your punishment was unjust or this is some crime against you, I will lose all respect. You cheated, you got punished. That's how it works.

I'm don't meant to imply any of those things. All I'm trying to say is leveling is challenging now with all of the recent changes.

Nanite

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I need a rollback please.

Name: Nanite

Slot 1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7689523

Rollback to time: 6pm September 16 2007

My scroll of Lightning Storm disappeared from my inventory and I don't know where it went. It was in my small sack when I used it to kill a minor boss then after I tried to loot the chest (from that boss) it said I had too many items my inventory, and when I went to use the spell again the scroll was nowhere to be found . like it disappeared. not in bags or spell book. Don't think I dropped it but looked and couldn't find after it even if I did drop it by mistake.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You will not get a rollback for something that simple. Just get your scroll back. At least you haven't lost raven mace 2 times ;)

Nanite

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I have no idea where to get it, since someone gave it to me. before that I was using erratic lightning and leveled my lightning to 21 since then (because I liked lightning). Yesterday someone gave the lightning storm scroll and I realized how much time I was wasting leveling with only erratic lightning. It my be an easy item for you to get.. but I have no idea where to get this scroll or anything in the same league as this. I only used it for a couple of hours yesterday and i lost it today. Some people are new at this game. I would still appreciate a rollback thanks.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that you did drop the spell.

and sorry but I can not roll you back for simple lost item like this. Get out there and explore you should be able to find another one without to much hassle. Talk to people they can point you in the right direction on where to find one.