Weird Fuzz-net error's

Morgul

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok i am new to the fourms, but the not mod, i have been playing from the Pre steam era, but, almost every time i go to a FN server my Character is buggy, he wone have some of his stuff and has duplicats, dose this mean my Character is corupt and if so can we save him with out haveing to start over?
Also some times i have 3 arms, 1 holds a one haned weapon and the other 2 hole a two haned weapon

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Really weird-arse corruption like this usually happens when one clicks on a character too many times during load (judging from J-M's research). After messing with the inventory of some of these characters, the corruption usally seems to be tied to a to a single fubar item (usually a container). Take all your stuff off, and dump all yer stuff out of your containers. Eventually, one of them will likely do something extrodinarily odd, like turn into a potion.

We can always "roll back" corrupted FN characters. But it's generally not worth bothering until you are at least level 10. Backups are archived twice a day (6AM and 6PM CST). Simply type status in console, get your Steam ID, and post in the FN section, along with the slot it's in, and what date you would like to be rolled back to.

Morgul

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thank you, Thothie, i am level 11, btw so yea!
Turns out it was my Knights Plate Male Helm

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, tends to be that. Only the Knights Plate Female Helm works right...