We should have a manual LIKE DIS!

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I doubt anyone can use flash and photoshop in such a manner on these forums >.>

I'm good with photoshop but know nothing about flash.

RaGe

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea i've seen it very often but i don't know where to get a script or something for it...

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I know flash, and even an amateur flash animator could do that given the right scripts. The one who originally did it did a good job. Now if they could make it so you can rip a page out and place it nearby. (sorta like opening a new browser tab so you don't lose what you are currently looking at)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I could do that, but you'd lose a month or two of patches. ;)

This month I think is going to be totally dedicated to anti-cheat anyways though, in an attempt to get FN back to the public.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
anti-cheat + public FN > flashy manual, probably full of more typos than the AoC one. (i found a few, did you?)

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
At this rate someone might as well go onto Wikipedia and update it to current standards! Ahahaha!

...can I?
'Cause I will.
I have nothing else to do -_-;

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Shadeska said:
At this rate someone might as well go onto Wikipedia and update it to current standards! Ahahaha!

...can I?
'Cause I will.
I have nothing else to do -_-;

Do it.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Shadeska said:
I love approval.
I'll get on it as soon as my English teacher gets off my back.

Why the fuck is your english teacher on your back? Tell them to get off. I bet you can sue them too.

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'll hopefully get it all sorted out before the end of the grading period but...he lost some of my papers ;_;
And refuses to acknowledge my turning them in...or him reading one of them in front of the class. Then again...he also denies the holocaust. I like to type elipses(...)...

Oh yeah, I've already gone through and edited portions of the Wiki. Mainly just making it better for new users, updating portions from MS 1.0 :oldshock: , and adding maps/weapon descriptions. I noticed that some of my map additions did not appear a couple minutes after I added them but I guess it just takes time to update.

Heh heh, text wall!

keeper03

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
anti-cheat + public FN > flashy manual

Agreed. Although your idea is interesting... I find the wiki a little annoying at times... A compromise might be a 'Starter guide' that is light on art and use's the wiki as a reference.

Of course, either way, someone actually has to do it... So the formula above applies. :D