Reaction score
you must be bored!

GO MAKE ANOTHER MAP EVIL!

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
buy me a portable hard drive and i will!

i'm at my college, in the science center...poking the people studying for physics tests...

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
pssssssssssttttttttt I have bunch of hard drives in my closet that I need to sell! they have never been open or out of the box before. a lot of them are 200 gb and higher 133 ATA and SATA

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
portable hard drives or regular ones? suppose i could always buy one of them converter kit things anyways...hmm..

pimpsta...are they stolen 8)

(if not: howmuch! XD )

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
HA HA HA. no they are not stolen. I used to own a business called Computer Technology of Tampa and was a contractor for several other companies that need IT works.

Depend on which one you want? they all are maxtor and not really good hard drives. I rather go with western digital because they are reliable and better warranty.

you can buy a seagate for 150 dollars and it is 500 gb. thats a good deal!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6822148235

I have seen a lot of these out in Sam's Club, and Wal-mart for around 130 dollars and it is a 250 gb hard drive. but newegg got them for 90 dollars

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6822136022

If you really need a hard drive or computer parts. I can get them cheap or I might have them in my closet. every hard drives I have is not a external. I might keep them to build another computer so I can host more MSC servers. I do have a rack shelf for sale right now. It holds up to 7 servers and it does have the pull out shelves. back panel is gone because I ripped it out. but that would be good to host MSC Servers

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Whats this? An offtopic threath and i havent posted in it :O

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Pimpsta, mine was 60 dollars and it's 322 GB. I wish i had my old harddrive.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
not bad, what brand and where did you buy it from?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
HA HA HA. no they are not stolen. I used to own a business called Computer Technology of Tampa and was a contractor for several other companies that need IT works.

Depend on which one you want? they all are maxtor and not really good hard drives. I rather go with western digital because they are reliable and better warranty.

I have seen a lot of these out in Sam's Club, and Wal-mart for around 130 dollars and it is a 250 gb hard drive. but newegg got them for 90 dollars

If you really need a hard drive or computer parts. I can get them cheap or I might have them in my closet. every hard drives I have is not a external. I might keep them to build another computer so I can host more MSC servers. I do have a rack shelf for sale right now. It holds up to 7 servers and it does have the pull out shelves. back panel is gone because I ripped it out. but that would be good to host MSC Servers

BAHAHAHAHAHA! He hijacked the thread by giving it a topic to discuss XD

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
not bad, what brand and where did you buy it from?
When i'm not lazy, i'll check. I do remember getting it for xmas, I may get a new one soon, and then i'll look at it.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
pimpsta said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA! He hijacked the thread by giving it a topic to discuss XD

yeah but...hijacking a topicless thread is un-possible, because you're not changing the topic, you're just giving it one in the first place XD

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
But the title says it's pointless, and he gave it a point ;-)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I don't have one, I'm just bored and increasing my post count

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I can see you see that, and I... Kai, I got nothin'

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Whats so good about numbers..? People would probably die for post count +10000 :\

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It's the titles that people generally care about. That or ranking..