THE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS THREAD FOR NO REASON

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It wasn't a mistake, and I think you're going to get killed by tPoD if you keep acting like you're a pirate. See, now I know this may make your brain hurt, what with the large amount of lessons you're learning today, but sometimes there are pictures or quotes that people find funny. When someone finds them funny and find an application for them, it's not necessarily easy or worth the time to track down the picture. Was that easy enough for you to understand?

Besides, if you truly think that it's a "mistake", I dare you to find a proper way to put 'lol' into past tense by following all English rules.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
It wasn't a mistake, and I think you're going to get killed by tPoD if you keep acting like you're a pirate. See, now I know this may make your brain hurt, what with the large amount of lessons you're learning today, but sometimes there are pictures or quotes that people find funny. When someone finds them funny and find an application for them, it's not necessarily easy or worth the time to track down the picture. Was that easy enough for you to understand?

Besides, if you truly think that it's a "mistake", I dare you to find a proper way to put 'lol' into past tense by following all English rules.

It wasn`t a mistake, an' I think ye`re goin' t' get killed by tPoD if ye keep actin' like ye`re a shipmate. Be seein', now I know this may make yer brain hurt, what wi' th' large amount o' lessons ye`re learnin' today, but sometimes thar be pictures or quotes that swabbies find funny. When someone finds them funny an' find an application fer them, 'tis nay necessarily easy or worth th' time t' track down th' picture. Be that easy enough fer ye t' understand?

Besides, if ye truly think that 'tis a "mistake", I dare ye t' find a proper way t' put `lol` into past tense by followin' all English rules.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ARRR MATEY

get off me thread with yer pirate talk...i dont see this thread being called "THE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS PIRATE THREAD FOR NOW REASON"

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
ARRR MATEY

get off me thread with yer pirate talk...i dont see this thread being called "THE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS PIRATE THREAD FOR NOW REASON"

ARRRRRR
you spake 't wrong

ARRR MATEY

get off me thread wi' yer sea dog talk...i dont be seein' this thread bein' called "TH' ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS BUCCANNEER THREAD FER NOW REASON"

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
evilsquirrel said:
ARRR MATEY

ARRRRRR
you spake 't wrong

ARRR MATEY

get off me thread wi' yer sea dog talk...i dont be seein' this thread bein' called "TH' ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS BUCCANNEER THREAD FER NOW REASON"

...Didn't you backstab tPoD to go start your own not-pirate-themed guild?

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
yarr, why be it there pirate speak when ye no pirate?

if ye plan on speakin likes the pirate ye must be pirate

maybe tis a ploy... lure me into this thread just so ye can stab me

Avast ye matey! aye! I be onto ye, tis a clever ploy to gets me but alas I figured out yer evil plans.

arr ye all be a bunch of backstabbers! aye guess ye have your reasons, I am pirate after all :wink:

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
yarr, why be it there pirate speak when ye no pirate?

if ye plan on speakin likes the pirate ye must be pirate

maybe tis a ploy... lure me into this thread just so ye can stab me

Avast ye matey! aye! I be onto ye, tis a clever ploy to gets me but alas I figured out yer evil plans.

arr ye all be a bunch of backstabbers! aye guess ye have your reasons, I am pirate after all :wink:
Poor blasto, his members left him. :(
Blasto will have his revenge! :twisted:
I already am having my revenge in pvp :wink: Got two GOW members.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
That outcome would be a wonderful alternative.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
hell yeah it did, because its an awesome idea...we must make it the longest post on the forum!!11

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Even past the beta package thread? Good luck :oldlol:

40 pages to go!

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ahh I love taking a shower, clipping nails and shaving all in one morning... You feel soo clean after that!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
GUIS WE CANT LET THIS THRED DIE BCUZ JITS 2 LETE KTHX