SON OF A ******

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
dont worry im not going to restart my char or try to play this mod ever again. well nice knowing you all. and keep up the good work thorth and the rest the team i cant name ( cos im dumb ????)

before i go for this is my last post. how dumb your post netrogor, i cant belive you posted some thing so dumb that really has made my day lol just so funny. im am rofl right now just nice. seeing how jm calls me hacker/cheater and so on. most of you know that jm is a cheat and a hacker. he did countless cheat maps and has web sites full of them. and jelly lol wow just wow lol. well i had some right good lols here just reading so of your posts its very funny. well bye all miss ya :) kiss

You're calling his posts dumb.. Have you ever even TAKEN a proper english class, or have you learned entirely from other morons who feel that typing coherently would take away from their hacking time? J-M may have cheated in the past, hell, lots of people did. Do you know what happened to all the "cheaters"? They're playing because they didn't do it again! And as for the website full of cheat maps. So what? J-M put them up (as far as I know) for 2 reasons. He put them up so Thothie could go through them, find proper cheat maps, and get an anti-cheat map system together. He also put them up there so that if people wanted to use them on their Non-Central accounts, they could. Nothing wrong with that.

So let me just show you how stupid you are:
1. The first time around, you told people that you made cheat maps.
2. You expected that Thothie wouldn't find out if you had cheated (or anyone else, since we can all access your account).
3. You came here and flamed us because YOU were too stupid to play like a normal person.
4. You told the people who have been playing a LOT longer than you that WE don't know how to play, just because you got some rare items (THROUGH CHEATING!)
5. You came back WITH THE SAME NAME (+^^)
6. You cheated AGAIN
7. You admitted it AGAIN
8. You flamed us AGAIN

How stupid are you?! I mean, really.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ten bucks says he'll come crawling back, to do it all over again.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Ten bucks says he's probably already back :roll: OH NO MEBE HEL COM BACK WIT A DIFRNT ACC LIKE COCKRIS N WE WONT NO

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
OHEMGEE! MEBE HELL B LIEK ACEHIGH, BUT WIT EH :D AT TEH END!!

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Acehigh said:
im going to kick back.
I AM AFRAID!

But seriously, did I just hear a llama crapping in the background? Or was that Acehigh?

If lies and slander were fluids, we would drown in them right now.

technically it would be libel, since we are not speaking aloud to eachother.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
dont worry im not going to restart my char or try to play this mod ever again.
Déjà vu.

Ah well, if somebody ever shows up with a name similar to "Teh Hgih Knihgt of Ace" or "Acehigh-_-" then I think I'll be able to find out who that is.

Jelly said:
r_superlol.gif Nice timing!

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
dancing_nana.gif
dancing_nana.gif
dancing_nana.gif
dancing_nana.gif

11699704355741uk8.gif
11699589251051wm2.gif

peanutbutterjelly.gif
dance.gif

dance.gif
dance.gif

Table_dance.GIF

did someone say party?

i brought the pimp juice.
pimpjuice_production_24.jpg

and this thing...
wtf.jpg

some people like it...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
That was creepy. Does anyone have his IP? We could all just ban him from our servers and watch for mysterious servers with the IP.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You mean the IP address that he most likely knows how to reset MiB? I thought you better than that... better than someone who forgets about IP resetting, hell even my Internal IPs reset when I mess with my modem or router, not only the External ones but everything does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaF5oUydNbM

This is a good PB&J song setup too, looks better than Vomica's dancing bananas too! "Family Guy" has a crappy plot setup with no connecting episodes (excluding the rare one-hundred eps apart connection), but it is funny as hell :oldlol:

As to looking out for a mysterious, SIMILAR IP address, that could work for catching Acehigh and/or Kokris again & again...

MiB if you could, you should attach trojan horses to their computers, nice & simple ones that merely send feedback on the latest external IP address to keep out ban-lists updated :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
That was creepy. Does anyone have his IP? We could all just ban him from our servers and watch for mysterious servers with the IP.

He's posted his ID enough times...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, his ID. That's why I didn't ask for that ;-)

As for rolling - What in Acehigh's posts has made you think he's smart enough to roll his IP?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hey now, I know plenty of people who can't spell for shit, but they can do other, simple tasks, like flip a burger, or roll a tortilla, or roll an IP.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
As for rolling - What in Acehigh's posts has made you think he's smart enough to roll his IP?
Most IP's are dynamic these days, they roll on their own. Ya might wind up blocking an entire state trying to block his IP range. ;)

My "big host" buddy "His Divine Pinkness" Jigglypuff actually blocked the whole state of Florida once trying to get rid of one hacker with a Steam_ID gen. (blocked most of Bell South in his efforts) - It was funny seeing the flood of 'zomg why you ban me!?' posts we got.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
My IP auto-rolls too, every day :D

I've actually had my entire state (Michigan) banned because I wasn't aware it kept rolling, and this site, http://www.gecko-games.com/, kept trying to ban me for art-money'n this piece of crap game they had made :D

They unbanned me like a year ago though, and added some new artmoney proof protection on their game... one of several games actually.

Still, it was funny... my entire state was banned from their website for four or five months, and all because I kept coming back & cheating :p
(Who cares about crappy browser games *we only care about good ones*)

EDIT:
As to my feeling that Acehigh has enough intelligence to roll his IP address, I assume he knows what a "switch" is, to turn the power off & on... if he doesn't, then he is more pitiful than he is an asshole.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
just so you all know i do know how to roll my ip i have hacked this game again and got all the items very easy tbh. how dumb do you all think i am ? im studying english at the time plus i was 15. sounds like alot of hater out its very funny i showed it to all of my friends they rofl so hard at you guys for raging so much. any way hacking the mod now just like the good old days. oh and you want to know how i did it ? well i used to decode the mod change a few things :) and fix fix bang but now you guys are so retarded i dont even need to do that. see you in game :)

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Your study of English doesn't seem to be working too well for you. Why don't you go back to that and give it another try?

jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
No! You see guys that... was..

his brother?

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
So you are the one responsible for the sudden increase in bearclaws amongst 400 HP players, I assume?

Can't you be nice and not troll us?
jon50559 said:
No! You see guys that... was..

his brother?
Fucking lol'd!

Keldorn

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I honestly don't see any reason to cheat in this game when there really isn't anything to do once you get everything.

Not only that, but it's really, really easy to find out who's been cheating and ban them/rollback people with cheated items.

Especially now that server owners have item exchange logs.

I suppose it might just be fun to go around trolling people going "umadbro" "LOLUBUTTHURT" or "ujelly" while showing off items, but I really doubt that anyone cares, especially since people aren't very active on the servers nowadays.

If you really want to provoke a reaction out of people, cheat right after a patch, that's when there will be a lot of people to troll. (Again, I still really doubt that most people would give a shit, but whatever.)

TL:DR

Cool story bro!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Last time the beloved Acehigh was with us, his STEAM_ID was STEAM_0:0:436453.
So I downloaded the latest [FN] archive and figured I'd see if he actually returned.

A search for the aforementioned STEAM_ID yielded two results:
cheated_STEAM_0-0-436453_1, last modified on the 11th of January, 2007 (also note that this character is unplayable due to the altered format of the filename)
STEAM_0-0-436453_1, last modified on the 26th of January, 2007

Then I checked out this ancient Acehigh character (the second one, obviously), for ****s and giggles.

Tomes memorized:
[none]
Spellbook:
rejuv, FS, LS, bliz, rebuke, summon undead, ice shield, ABolt, FWall, glow, volc, FBall
Small Sack:
[empty]
Weapons Strap:
dark maul ticket, fgaunts, raven mace, Tork blade
Equipped on char:
gold armor
cold helm

Galat chest:
[empty, obviously]

Skills:
SW: 19 (19, 19, 19)
MA: 18 (18, 18, 18)
SA: 18 (18, 18, 18)
Axe: 18 (18, 18, 18)
Blunt: 19 (19, 19, 19)
Arch: 15 (14, 15, 14)
SC: 17 (25, 24, 24, 20, 24)
Parry: 30

Gold: 39965
HP: 475
Mana: 280
Level: 24 Shield Warrior

So there you have it. A mid-level char that's more than three years old. Acehigh was either bluffing, or he's using a different Steam account.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 i love you so much and im sorry i was a dick i was buffing ofc. just bored thats all i was so bored i thought i google my self and i have loads of old mod forum room accouts. ahh well thanks alot and i know its not much coming from me but i do love this mod and thought it was pertty cool. love you guys

acehigh