SON OF A ******

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Acehigh is back with new a new char, Acehigh^^, and he has cheated once again. I thought he was banned, whatever happened to that?

EDIT:
evidence6.jpg

evidence7.jpg

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
this shows notting btw and i was saying i he cheat as in i used to, i changed my name and as soon as i change it back i get this i just turned it back for 10 mins and all i get is this,

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
All the times the word "cheat" is used, it's in present tense. Why don't you just stop playing and bothering us, kthxbai.

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
You know what would be great. Maybe his IP, or a steamID so I could actually do something about it. ;)

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
heres my id i done notting bad at all. i dont hack i started new

0:0:436453

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Level 9 with a dark maul? I read that.

ACCESS DENIED!

Please delete his char again Fuz? Perhaps even make it a daily thing, like once a week, or month, you check a list of SteamIDs belonging to acehigh & delete them.

Two cheats in a row, big'uns, and he keeps coming back, cheating some more... can't trust him to even start over now.

Seriously, how the fuck do you beat Cal, or anything else on Cal2 for that matter, other than a rat with a skellie here & there (saying you are lucky)?!

Cal & Garonhroth regain 25% of their health everytime you die, so you can't keep fucking hitting them each death... god damn cheater Acehigh.

EDIT:
My [/size] thingie wasn't working... lame.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol u guys are noob at this game lol. 1st i dont have a darkmaul i have no idea where u get this one from. but like the rest of the old topics you guys just made things up. i have notting on me to say i been hacking. thorn said i can play as long as i dont hack any more and i dont. whats the problem . the sceen shows just show im back in town. i am sorry hacked before and i had of even helped thorn when i did hack. now hes found out how i did it and has stoped it. i

im level 7 on all evels over then sc and arch that gives me 127 hp to take. so its easy not to be killed, and im going to do ww1 soon with some friends to get dark armor

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Acehigh, you lying sack of excrement. What you are clearly trying to do is make everyone look like idiots by trying to pose as the wronged party, while saying you didn't have the items you dropped. Suffice to say, it won't work, as I'd take Jelly's word over a known cheater's word any day.
Plus, you can't force the entire community into submission.
P.S. : Try and form a coherent post next time please. It would give you more weight in your arguments, what little you can get.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Pictures speak a thousand words, especially ones with words in them...That looks like a confession to me, so as such:

Methinks you're a moron.

...Also, everything Orochi said.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
do you even read my post sabre ? read my 1st post again plz reall yi dont give a shit what u guys say to me you show me that your a big group of fucking retards. sorry to be to hash there but you guys called me far more so im going to kick back.

i dont give a toss what you think i am or what you think i do. i just want to know if im banned or not. i love this mod by the way i really do i think the people in the mod speak lounder tho. and of couse you take your friends word of some one word i would i think every one would.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
No, I just take the words of people I understand, over the words of people I cannot.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* I deleted his char, didn't ban him.

He's got nothing on his current character of any interest (455 gold and glow scroll)... However... He's got no weapons AT ALL (and weapon stats ranging from 5-9), so it's pretty obvious he dumped whatever he had, knowing I'd look.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
When I took the screenies he dumbed all sorts of weapons for the peeps in the server.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
thorn said... helped thorn when...

whos thorn?

(I know who he is talking about, Just pointing out how lazy someone can be for not checking how to spell a name.)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Better questions, and I've asked Acehigh this before, which free translation website are you using Ace?

http://www.dictionary.com/
I guarantee you this one is 10x better than whichever other website you're hitting up.

Another question, Acehigh just before you got nailed for being found out (by the rest of us, at least) for cheating, you said you "loved this mod" then as well... then you flipped out saying the mod & all of us could go to hell, or at least your poor sentencing was pieced together as such by myself...

You going to do that again, since your character was wiped again?

I believe you, Thothie, had mentioned you knew Ace was cheating for sometime, since he had items that were illegal at the time of having, and that you were simply waiting for us to find out for ourselves (amusement or something, right?); that right there nails Ace up on the cross (but him being the Judis, not the martyr who everyone in Christianity seems to love)...

"Ha, me nomi si acehigh, i cna slpe tow wrzd of :LKJASDEnglishA:LKSJD, and yatta yatta yatta" is pretty much what I read whenever I view a post by Ace there... only two words he knows by heart, without fail, are his name in English (assuming he notices that it is comprised of two words).

That was simply a forums assault, not much, back onto focus... Acehigh...........

You cheat, you lie, you have been caught numerous times, you have admitted to cheating numerous times, then backtracked and denied. Do yourself a favor and hole yourself in your bedroom, stick to singleplayer games, and stop wasting our time?

Multiplayer game = for playing with other people = show some damn respect. I believe I actually stuck up for you in the *VERY* beginning of your being accused, but then I saw screenshots of your admitting to cheating, and I saw you post about how "replica" had helped you farm a map...

The replica incident is one I'll never let you drop when it comes to cheating Acehigh, nor will I drop it when it comes to cheating on MSC... You say he helped you farm a map (aka get treasure), he posted saying he never helped you even once, you say he never helped you, I remind you of what you said, you say he helped you once, I remind you of your two posts concerning him, you get your character deleted.

The series of events I just recalled... ahh.... Orochi spoke truly, Acehigh is a lying sack of excrement.

Hmm... sorry if I dragged this on, somewhat sleepy (and I usually make things even LONGER when I am tired)... had a good eight hours sleep, need more :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Hey Thothie, if I happen to sneak in a hard-code Steam-ID ban, don't worry about it, k? :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* I wanted to give the poor kid a second chance, and I thought he'd be smart enough to at least not use the same name again... I suppose three chances is too many? I mean, I *can* ban him from FN, it is possible.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I like my idea better :(

If (ID != AceHighs)
NormalGame
Else
Virus what corrupts windows

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I don't know how I would do that, but I do have an idea for a C/++ virus that would kill windows in mean ways. And by 'windows' I mean ANY OS they have installed.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Talk like that does not inspire confidence in my decision to let you at the code. ;)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I wouldn't put something like that in. I'm just messing around :roll:

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
dont worry im not going to restart my char or try to play this mod ever again. well nice knowing you all. and keep up the good work thorth and the rest the team i cant name ( cos im dumb ????)

before i go for this is my last post. how dumb your post netrogor, i cant belive you posted some thing so dumb that really has made my day lol just so funny. im am rofl right now just nice. seeing how jm calls me hacker/cheater and so on. most of you know that jm is a cheat and a hacker. he did countless cheat maps and has web sites full of them. and jelly lol wow just wow lol. well i had some right good lols here just reading so of your posts its very funny. well bye all miss ya :) kiss