So I was in ISS today...

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
and i decided not to waste anytime and get started on making new weapon ideas :oldlol:

SD531017.jpg
SD531016.jpg
SD531015.jpg

anything catch your eye? :D

oh yeah and i did this too...
ISS.jpg

it was my jail tat.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Make some gauntlets, the game needs more gauntlets

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Quite the artist Vomica, you should really continue this hobby, you could go into the games industry, given more time and work on your skills :)

Where are you from? The US?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You are a rarity indeed Vomica... I mean...

First off, you are from the US and good with modeling & artist type things...
Secondly, you are from TEXAS and good with modeling & artist type things...

The second one just blows my mind away... for some reason I had this vision of Texans being more "Cowboy" orientated; maybe that's just because of "American Idol" and about three hundred "cowboy wanna-be's" flooding the stage with their hats & all...

Hehe, messing (mostly) :p

Really is surprising though, that you are so good with modeling & all that when you don't appear to do it professionally.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Nah, I've yet to actually meet someone like that from Texas...It's the 'yall' that makes the Texan, according to some of my friends.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
oh oh and im 16!
:D

yeah the only cowboys here are people that are 50+ or rednecks. :|

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I was going to type some ridiculously long post, which in MS-Word on Font-12-Size had measured at four pages on 1280x1024 resolution, which was mostly rambling... but I decided I'd spare you guys the strain of reading :p

Instead; take note of my wasteful post count adding, anddd....

My praising of Vomica's concept art he made of the sword with the little skull on it... if you could model an actual sword for in-game use closely resembling that, I think it'd kick ass as a replacement for the current skullblade (which has been, as of late, licking the juices of donkeyballs... since it is both weak, slow, heavy, and ugly IMO; and probably always will be).

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I was going to type some ridiculously long post, which in MS-Word on Font-12-Size had measured at four pages on 1280x1024 resolution, which was mostly rambling... but I decided I'd spare you guys the strain of reading :p

Instead; take note of my wasteful post count adding, anddd....

My praising of Vomica's concept art he made of the sword with the little skull on it... if you could model an actual sword for in-game use closely resembling that, I think it'd kick ass as a replacement for the current skullblade (which has been, as of late, licking the juices of donkeyballs ... since it is both weak, slow, heavy, and ugly IMO; and probably always will be).

im convinced, ill start right away. ahaha

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
rofl...

my main problem with the skullblade is that its SO slow, you waste the special most of the time D: !

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
At 16, thats some impressive stuff, I really recommend moving onto another 3D package, MAx or Maya to improve further.

If you choose max, I can give you a good tutorial over MSN on it :)

I can do so with Maya, but it makes my eyes bleed, and max has better tools (in my opinion)

Also, if you can, get Photoshop, and a wacom tablet, given a year or two, you'll be god like!

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Gaz said:
At 16, thats some impressive stuff, I really recommend moving onto another 3D package, MAx or Maya to improve further.

If you choose max, I can give you a good tutorial over MSN on it :)

I can do so with Maya, but it makes my eyes bleed, and max has better tools (in my opinion)

Also, if you can, get Photoshop, and a wacom tablet, given a year or two, you'll be god like!

hmm, this weekend, ill do it.

whats a wacom tablet?

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
more reason to get a job xD

yeah if i had one of those, id be a texture artist haha

TheMasterSword

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This is really old, but still on the first page. I personally really like the Heretic Halberd or at least I think that is what it is called, as the writing is hard to see. (Third paper on the bottom left corner.) Should be massive, heavy and slow, but powerful though and something an orc warrior or even a dwarf could possibly use.