Say something about the person above you.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
no, fuck you i understand your trying to set shit strait... but fuck him hes a dick. i mean im a dick... but no ones doing shit to him for him to start shit... so, as i said ill stop when he shuts his fucking mouth.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
MiB is an asshat at times (well, about 65% of the time) :). Who isn't? :wink:

And if you don't like him, just act cool about it. Wrangling opponents are hella easy when you're uprooting his argument by being cool and actually talking to them. 8)

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im not that type of person... iv gotten better... but lets put it this way... i litterly use to punch people in theyre fucking heads for coming up to me and saying hi... i think im doing fairly well.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You may say that no one is provoking me, but the fact that she has been going around and making enough stupid posts to annoy me, then making this off-topic shit, which I'm sure everyone else was either indifferent or annoyed by, it's enough to make me dislike and start making snide remarks.

Now, what you're experiencing is normal. When girls get to your age they start to go to "puberty". Yes, I know it's scary, but it has to happen. Now, while you're going through puberty, you're going to be very hormonal and say/do a lot of stupid things. Most people don't pick fights with muscley people at bars when they themselves are small, frail people. It's obvious from the fact that you have yet to up with anything more than flaming for insults that this situation is very much like that. While a muscley person is your physical superior, I am apparently your mental superior.

Now, I'm sure your estrogen is flowing through your body and your adrenaline is high, but here's the dirty little secret: You're not going to win this argument. I suggest that you walk away from the computer, have a cry, take a bath, whatever you need to do to calm down, then come back to the forums. You're only proving that you're one of many young, naive, flaming 12 year olds that haunt the internet when you act pissy and whiney.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Jax said:
MiB is an asshat at times (well, about 65% of the time) :).

YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!

It's MUCH closer to 90% of the time! XD. Proud of it, too

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
mmm, nah fuck u MIB... just cause u think your "smarter" because u can call me a girl in more words... than if a normal person who didnt have time sitting in they're room thinking of shit to say to someone all day... your wrong... and i can say fuck you all day long because ya know what... a nice fuck you goes a long way for me, when i cant kick ur fucking teeth thru the back of ur fucking nugget.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Oh, I don't think I'm smarter. You've PROVEN I'm smarter :D And for the record, it's not day time, buddy. It's quite definitely 4am and I just got back a few hours ago from being out with a friend (Those are people who you know and who don't hate you. Most of us have them in real life. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll have one...one day...). I come up with my insults right here when reading your posts. See, normal people don't need to think all day just to come up with non-"OMGBBQFUCKUUFAG" insults. I mean, hell. If you need to sit around all day to think of a good insult, then yeah, still going with the "Smarter than you" approach to this.

"**** nugget"

What exactly is a **** nugget? I'm fairly certain that the last time I disected someone, I couldn't find a **** nugget...

(Really, it just makes me think of the Donnie Darko quote..

"Go suck a f*ck!"
"How exactly does one suck a f*ck?"

)

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
imaginary freinds dont count... and i do have homies... more than you would ever have...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Oooh..Good insult! Have you considered writing a sitcom? With jokes that lame, you'd fit right in! (Heh.. Ironyyyyy)

o ye u gotz yo homies cuz u hardcore gangstaaaa amiright? r u poppin capz n2 witi3s ass wen u rolin wid da homies?

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
once again, not trying to be funny, and ehhh... not "gangster" ... dont talk shit about what u dont know.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Why would I stop? I mean, hell that's what you've been doing all this time. You tell me I'm acting like a Blues Brother - disproven. You say I had a school trumpet - disproven. You say I sit around all day thinking of insults - disproven. You say you have my friends than I could possibly have - pissing match that I dun bother to disprove, but you're talking about things ya don't know about ;-)

Alright, fine. You're not trying to be funny. But let's look at our composures here. I'm calm, cool, and laughing while I write most of this. You're pissy, whiney, hypocritical, and act like a 12 year old. There's no way in hell a person can win an argument in that state (barring that the other person is in the same state or worse). So, you've just proven that those who can have humor in their insults and not just flame are going to come out on top in arguments.

Now, I don't know what you expect to happen here, but I'm not going to apologize for what I've said. I'm not going to "shut my mouth" and stop acting like me. Why the hell am I going to tailor my personality to appease some pre-pubescent kid with no typing ability on the internet?

So let's just take a look at this..
[x] Better insults
[x] A/Better point
[x] Logically proving an eventual win
[x] Catching opponent in hypocrisy
[x] Fighting on through several pages without losing my cool
[x] Making opponent lose cool
[ ] Forcing opponent to commit suicide

Well, barring one, it would appear that I have won here. Now, rather than extend this one sided fight any further, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. The best advice I can give you is to learn from your mistakes and don't try arguing with me until you truly can pose a challenge.

NML, away! KTHXBAI!

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok just cause ur undershirt is black instead of white doesnt mean shit... it just means ur impersonate bad... 2ndly who cares if its a school trumpet or wtf ever trumpets arnt cool theyre gay ... another thing i dont give a fuck if your insults are "better" or not im not trying to be better than you at all when it comes to that matter of fact i ususaly dont insult people and they dont insult me because they know if they do i dont insult back at all i knock the fuck out of them, so since ur not here im sticking to something ill admit i dont do very well. your also wrong i enjoy being pissed off so i can still sit here and laugh... so you failed there too. you also will never win well unless a admin comes and locks this thread because im to fucking subbern. lastly ill never commit suicide... so you will fail there too "even though i know it was a joke... :roll: "

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Ceriux, read this insult one more time, calmly:
The Man In Black said:
"I hate you and I think that you shouldn't be allowed to touch the internet until you take an english class and know enough about what you're talking about to not sound like a total moron. Case and point: whats mastersword continued?"

Will that work, Lady?
Notice the last line?
"Will that work, Lady?"
Lady refers to "Lady Char", the person who made this topic. The Man In Black insulted Lady Char because he/she/it made this retarded topic.

While I'm at it, I am completely stunned that a topic this mind-bogglingly stupid already reached five pages in less than a day.

Ceriux, you should relax, because The Man In Black didn't insult you at first; you thought he did, but he didn't. Then you went apeshit, and he reacted. Then others joined. Others like Pimpsta, who is basically just trying to act e-cool.

On the other hand, I prefer e-cool over e-stupid, such as Lady Char. Returning to the very first post of this topic, I feel I must say something to Lady Char:

"Lady Char is e-stupid on THE INTERNETS and stupid IRL. Don't ever make a thread like this again, because just the fact that your title is "Newb" guarantees a thread filled with sh*t. And as The Man In Black said, you need to learn the English language."

charcolishen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Whether your smart or your as dumb as a cornstick -

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Certiux is funny to aggravate... especially when he is 12 years old.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Jelly- Hired Jax and I to find him the flamelick, and also kicked his ass in RC :)
I like this topic :D

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
evil- makes maps that crashes my game if given giant guardian the wrong answer D:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
bwahahahahahaahaha

thats because you dont have the update! makes me wonder how you can get that far though, it should crash you on startup...