Say something about the person above you.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Uhh, your spelling sucks, so I can't understand it...let's see...

Ceriux/Dankah said:
STFU Jax... u lil faggot... aint no one said **** about ne of that... oh and by the way BUDS THE ****! just cuz ur a lil **** doesnt mean ne thing either other than id kick ur ass if u were here!

Ceriux/Dankah said:
STFU Jax...you little faggot...no one said shit about anything about that...oh and by the way BUDS THE ****!(??) Just because you're a little shit doesn't mean anything other than I'd kick your ass if you were here!

Yeeeah...I understand everything except the "BUDS THE ****" thing. I'm sorry I assumed that you were high or got dumped but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I'm not scared of your e-foot or your e-penis. Please calm down, make your peace and let the thread die, my friend.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
my e-what? oh and its says "BUDS THE S * H * I * T" and this thread will die when u shut ur bitch mouth.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
1174164604295ku7.jpg

Im posting this until you like it.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ummm....well...i think its pretty self explanitory if you read it :D

but rly - dont do drugs...excessively...and more importantly, dont post on forums while on them...except stoner forums...and you know its a stoner forum when theres an entire forum called "Munchies"...>_>

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto- Captain of The Pirates of Dreadwind, a dirty hippie and owes me ~10 crests :|

Holy shit, last time I looked blasto was the last person to make a comment, it only took me like freaking 30 secs to type that. Guys really do just camp around the forums at 2:37am. :|

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im not that kinda stoner... lol...

nothing wrong with posting stoned... lol... how are we getting back on topic to this...

anyways since we're talking about it... i may be quiting ... for a female...

the juggalo in me hates this so much! but oh well...

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
villager said:
Holy ****, last time I looked blasto was the last person to make a comment, it only took me like freaking 30 secs to type that. Guys really do just camp around the forums at 2:37am.

Ah, the wonders of time zones.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre lives on the opposite coast of villager.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I like the part where this started because "Ceriux" is freaking out because I "insulted him", even though I was never even talking to him.

Good stuff ^_^

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I like the part where this started because "Ceriux" is freaking out because I "insulted him", even though I was never even talking to him.

Good stuff ^_^

u dont have to talk shit to someone to be talking shit about them...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I wasn't talking ABOUT you either. But if you'd like, I can start. I'm an equal-oppurtunity asshole.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Dankah said:
**** you MIB ... your a fat ass who thinks hes cool because he dresses up like the blues bro's and hold's his school trupet.... F8ag8g8o8t.

Double post, but meh.

Oh, and for the record: No, I don't think I'm cool. I just enjoy myself when flaming people. I'm not dressing like a blues brother. I'm sure this is way above your head, but they wear white undershirts, mines black. And no, it's not a school trumpet. It's a very expensive, very nice Bach Omega.

So here's a suggestion. You, like Lady, need to take an English class and not attempt to insult me until you can come up with something more competent than "fuck u F8ag8g8o8t". I mean, come on. J-M and I fight all the time, but at least he's smart and can come up with posts that actually make sense and/or are funny.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im not trying to be funny ... and i obviously made enough sence for you to know i was insulting you... mother fucker if you were here i would have shot you by now...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Ohs noes! He would have shot me by now! Thank god I'm safe here behind me computer and nowhere near him! if u wer hear id drop u in liek 1 kik cuz i no caraty n im hard core gangsta!

The whole point of learning English and writing coherently isn't so much for the reader. Neh, I just like the challenge and the rush I get from showing everyone that people like you deserve to be stricken from the human race. When you type like you're blind and have no hands, it's like you're insulting yourself, so it's not as fun.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
how bout this, i dont give a fuck how i fucking type as long as people can read it...

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Seriously Ceriux/Dankah, shut the fuck up right now.

WE DO NOT GIVE A ROTTEN DAMN IF YOU'D MANGLE US IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF US. WE DONT.

Insulting people does not get anyone anywhere. I used to be a 12 year old ass-brat who did unnecessary and in general stupid things. People reacted just the same way, and I didn't understand them, now I do. I look back and I go "Holy mother of God...".

Insulting others leads to the other to insult you. Then you insult back. Then they insult. Eye for an eye, the world goes f*ckin' blind.

I definitely know you're older than 12, Ceriux/Dankah/Other Impostor. Now calm down or just go away, for Christ's sake.

EDIT: This is totally unlike me, but I plea: J-M, where art thou?! We need thy ZING! :D