Say something about the person above you.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
"I hate you and I think that you shouldn't be allowed to touch the internet until you take an english class and know enough about what you're talking about to not sound like a total moron. Case and point: whats mastersword continued?"

Will that work, Lady?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The guy above me just laid down some serious ownage.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
fuck you MIB ... your a fat ass who thinks hes cool because he dresses up like the blues bro's and hold's his school trupet.... F8ag8g8o8t.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i hate all you cock suckers.... by the way this is "ceriux" posting on my brothers account...

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
thats the sweetest thing you ever said about me. :)

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
stfu u fucking douche bag... you dont know shit about ne one here what have u been here a few months? back the fuck off go whipe the shit out ur ass and eat it cause i dont give a fuck about what u have to say ne ways.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
interesting post! that got to be the nicest things you said about me. :)
I don't know who you are but ok... :)

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wow everyone seems to be insulting each other in this topic, I shouldn't of posted it. :oldcry:

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i dont calm down... to many anger problem... not only that juggalo's dun back down from insults...

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ceriux, shut up, we don't care about how much pot you've been smoking or how your gf dumped you...or something...:roll:

There needs to be more mods. Dr. Kill has vanished, and thothie is the only one who does anything. Lord K is...dead, I think.

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
STFU Jax... u lil faggot... aint no one said shit about ne of that... oh and by the way BUDS THE SHIT! just cuz ur a lil bitch doesnt mean ne thing either other than id kick ur ass if u were here!

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yes, i am. the reason im not making any sense is because your so fucking stupid you cant fucking read whats infront of your fucking face.