zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Borya said:
I used to think he was okay, until he flipped the **** out at me for telling him I wouldn't help him get a Bag of Holding for some random 50hp newbie

Ms:c in a nutshell.

Borya

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
A glacial palace in the elder forest of the north.
zeus9860 said:
Borya said:
I used to think he was okay, until he flipped the **** out at me for telling him I wouldn't help him get a Bag of Holding for some random 50hp newbie

Ms:c in a nutshell.

Say, didn't you used to run a gig in that skeevy alleyway in Edana for this kinda thing? ;3

zeusq.png

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Actually no i didn't. Your mind just got clustered with hemeriodious thoughts, and the very few things i handed out back in the days was just to piss him off even more. Then again i never gave boh to characters under 300hp from what i recall, unless alts.

That being said, Darktide at the time was being pretty much clueless/dumb, as there were other people doing alot worst than me by farming items themselves and handing them out to noobs, yet i got the main attention out of all of them when all i did was do requests to new players who wanted something. I wonder why? (see above) :wink:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
More like the one Hem hated most, followed by JM at the time. That guy had serious brain damage because i did give him stuff in his early days, he asked for it, then later on goes against it, lol.

Anyways, i don't care anymore and i never did.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
hey i know iv asked this before, but is there a download of the latest version of MS (no c) somewhere? i think i might DL a copy of hl before steam and check it out since i cant play msc -.-

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Have ye tried this?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
HL Rollback Post said:
Beware, also, that sometimes Half-Life will update, and fux this up, even if you have updating disabled. In such cases, close Steam, and run the executable again (should be no need to rename the folders, or what not, again).
Sometimes Half-Life updates even when told not to now, and it may get undone as a result, but fixing that fairly rare occurance should be as simple as closing Steam and running the HLFix installer again.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Thothie said:
HL Rollback Post said:
Beware, also, that sometimes Half-Life will update, and fux this up, even if you have updating disabled. In such cases, close Steam, and run the executable again (should be no need to rename the folders, or what not, again).
Sometimes Half-Life updates even when told not to now, and it may get undone as a result, but fixing that fairly rare occurance should be as simple as closing Steam and running the HLFix installer again.
I have to do this daily. Sometimes twice. It's not a rare occurrence, I assure you :oldcry: