New Commoners

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
If Thothie approves, I'll tack these model bits onto the existing commoner model.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There's 1 new head, and 1 or 2 new bodies... I'd be kinda nice to be able to keep the shopkeeper body, so yeah, it'd be best to merge these with the existing models, if possible.

The extra animations are also included, I think. It'd be nice to have those integrated too, especially if Cerix actually does get to be so daring as to try to make that traveling band in his town square. ;)

That idea you had earlier about merging all the guards, human, and priest models into one is looking more appealing, looking back on it - it'd be nice to be able to call on the same animations for all the models - even if it wouldn't help with consolidation all that much, since they are all post-loaders.

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
All the guards, civvies, and even the urdual priests and dorfgan use scientist animations, with the two extra ones, "castspell" and "swordswing_r1". thse two are the only custom animations on the entire model. The only exceptions are the Human Archers, who use the orc boneset for the archer animations, and the bandits, who use recycled MS 1.35 player animations.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Yeeah, I'm saying it'd be nice to be able to call the same animations on all of them for greater variety of interaction, and hence, your idea of consolidating them all might not be a total waste of time.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I am with squirrel; post some screenies!! Albeit, I am downloading the models right now... I will help out by further uploading them to my filefront account (which also has files I uploaded out of paranoia :oldlol: ).

Once I can, I will (yet another step further) get screenies on my own and set you up some squirrel 8)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
there is more than one face.
einstein is also remade, and i think there is another new one...not sure

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I have an idea, Gurluas! You should remake all of the commoners into the scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project (thingie that invented the successful Nuclear Bomb, both Uranium & Plutonium style). Einstein is included in that lot, and a few other scientists too :oldlol: