Lol-a-thon

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Got a report from him under JAN2010a... Actually, I did one run with a group under JAN2010b and it worked fine... I'm kinda running out of idears as to what is going wrong with him and am down to brute-force fixes now. Meantime, what's just about the finest chest in the game, so far as new items are concerned, is virtually unguarded, along with 10k XP. *sigh*

Thread needs more LOLs... Will try (and no doubt fail) to raise the intellectual bar a bit:
objectivism.jpg

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ooh, I'll have to watch that when I get home and I'm not on something that hisses, spits, then explodes at the sight of any other video player than AppleTube. Especially if it's Flash. I dun think this thing even runs QuickTime videos...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Ooh, I'll have to watch that when I get home and I'm not on something that hisses, spits, then explodes at the sight of any other video player than AppleTube. Especially if it's Flash. I dun think this thing even runs QuickTime videos...
I think it's flash actually, but eh... YouTube Version

Doesn't beat what Postal just put up though. ^_^ +1 LOL

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score
unless you opt into the HTML5 betatest, youtube uses flashplayer too

anyway, pyro is black? and a woman?

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
I think it's flash actually, but eh... YouTube Version

Doesn't beat what Postal just put up though. ^_^ +1 LOL

I was making an ironic joke about QuickTime being an apple media, and not being able to see it from iPhone without converting it first.

unless you opt into the HTML5 betatest, youtube uses flashplayer too
While this is true, it's also converted into a format that iPhone can view. They have a whole separate section of their website for smartphone users.

OH MY GOD POSTAL THAT WAS GLORIOUS. Like. +5 LOLs

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
That was rather lame imo...Half the kills were followed by a "You recovered from a death streak" or ended up with him dying. Also, I'm going to hazard a guess that he was hacking, you should not be able to fire a revolver that quickly, and if you can in MW2, fail on them (In addition to the massive fail they have already garnered) because they're touting realism.

SilentDeath

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Meh he was annoying. It just goes to show how many players on consoles have trouble with the controls. I'm sure you could do this on the pc but it would not be as easy. It did look like auto aim was locking on to them but I doubt he was hacking.

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
He wasn't hacking, the game made it so you could fire as fast as you could pull the trigger on the semi automatics, since there's no jamming in the game that's not a problem. On the xbox when we would be in last stand we would turn the controller and i could fire off an entire magazine of i think 13 in about 2 seconds

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I watched about 30 seconds of that.

That's way more frightening than funny. D:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist