Important Information Regarding MSRemake.com - Success!

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Re: Important Information Regarding MSRemake.com

The dedicated server idea is a good one. (still otta switch to namecheap though for your hosting) Otta play MS:C more kuroneko :p.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

brian4 said:
Otta play MS:C more kuroneko :p.
He should, Kuro+a mic=lulz.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score

I *know* I donated, but it was before I joined the project... More than three years ago. >_> Suppose tis overdue time to donate again.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score

brian4 said:
The dedicated server idea is a good one. (still otta switch to namecheap though for your hosting) Otta play MS:C more kuroneko :p.

I play almost every day, you just never see me on as Kuroneko and I use a different Steam account than my main :)

Name cheap isn't really any better than Cirtex when it comes right down to it. Granted, it has more storage but we don't exactly use a hell of a lot. The nice thing with Cirtex is that the only thing metered is storage, everything else (including transfer) is unlimited.

Sabre said:
brian4 said:
Otta play MS:C more kuroneko :p.
He should, Kuro+a mic=lulz.

Throw a few Blue Moons in there and then it's lulz

Thothie said:
I *know* I donated, but it was before I joined the project... More than three years ago. >_> Suppose tis overdue time to donate again.

I have no record of you donating before today o_O

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score

Grr... I'd screenshot it, except I've changed my paypal account since then too (my old one got jacked by evil russians). I suspect it maybe there's something going on there though, as I've had a lot more than two people tell me they've donated over the years, and mostly before I was in a position where it might seem to be a good opportunity to kiss ass, IIRC.

edit: For $150 a year, I would hope they could rig up the forums so they wouldn't lock up every other time I tried to post. ;)

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

I recall sometime in the past you confirmed you got my donation of $15, believe it was over IRC.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score

Maybe he used some off them already on the site?

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score

Shurik3n said:
I recall sometime in the past you confirmed you got my donation of $15, believe it was over IRC.

I suppose it's possible that I had misplaced some of my documentation, I don't know.

Oh! I know what it is now. For a while the button was just a send money button, not a donation button. I'm only looking at the transactions from the donation button. My bad.