I FOUND GOLDEN ARMOR

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WOOT I GOT IT I GOT IT, BLOODY GOOD PLACE TO. im not going to ruin the fun for you guys, but its hard to find.

fianily woooooooooooooot go me

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
oh yeah i hack dont i, i never just wasted 4 weeks of just pure life wasting looking for it. look i dont hack i found this fair and hard

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
my current verdict is still you have cheated to get said items

Why?

1. You are too low leveled.

If you have indeed scoured everywhere and played for so long looking your these items, high parry levels would show for it.

2. You don't know what it means to "loot" someone's body.

I played with you today and you died to bears and boars in nightmare_thorns. I said something like "Haha, I could've looted you."

Not to be too harsh, but I would definetely call you a newbie if you don't know what that means. It's been brought up on the forums, and ingame people get furious over it.

3. You have no witnesses other than yourself to confirm legitimacy.

In-game you told me that you needed help from stronger people to get to these items. Why don't "they" have the gold armor and fire helm? Why did you get them even though you are weaker and they did most of the fighting?

The only other people with gold armor plus cold resist helm are suspected to be cheating too.
(i.e. Tim)

Where are your witnesses if you were accompanied by stronger players?

4. You won't share location of these items.

If you don't tell anyone you may be trying to keep the game fresh, but also you may not know yourself where they may be found legitimately.

5. You already have evidence towards and a suspcicion of cheating.
viewtopic.php?t=2711&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You have made a point that we are probably all paranoid and suspect everyone with better items as hackers. We may be, I cannot deny that this is why I suspect you. "He cannot have those rare items whilst I am much stronger than him."

There are only two things that I believe can prove your legitimacy:

Your ingame buddies the Level 30+ players that are better equipt than you need to step forward.

Another person needs confirm the location of the items. The locations you have yet to share.

You shouldn't have to prove yourself to be innocent, but i'm afraid that is the case...
Do it or get the fuck out of here and ruin some other game.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Heh, yeah...I've had several opportunities to 'loot' your body...Incidentially, better equipment does not make for survivability. I won't steal, but I cannot guarantee what others will do, for some reason or another. Oh, one more thing: Who the HELL spends four weeks looking for something in a game?!

/end.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Who the HELL spends four weeks looking for something in a game?!

34 million WoW players?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well I suppose that is true Thothie, then again I've met some people who've played WoW twelve some hours a day for three months with one item in mind :)

And Acehigh; if you really have the armor do *NOT* get rid of it. Show us in-game, perhaps on either my server or Thothie's, by removing & re-equipping it (and you do not need to drop items to remove them, simply remove & hold in hands then tap re-equip button).

Sadly my own server will only allow four people, as I dislike having to place it on high priority when I want to play games without causing excess lag :p

Once we ascertain that you do in-fact have Gold armor (and not Knight's Armor, which has a model that looks the part for a nifty counterarmor towards Dark Armor) we will decide whether or not you cheated for it. Of course, Thothie may have to have the final say on that since he knows where it actually is.... and he'll know if your level is capable of touching it...

ANOTHER IDEA!

Okay, another thing we can do... we get your steamID & download a backed up copy of your character & check ourselves :D
I am happy for realizing that we can do this instead, to find out if you really have it I mean.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
why why why do you all think i soled the maps, i did it with Kokris666 and some other friends, and iam not just a 2 skill pony all my skills are above 15 to 20 other then sc, i am not saying im pro im saying that i can hold my zone, i hit about 250 - 300 with great axe, and i have 380 hp with ice shield i am fine,

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
is 250-300 an exaggeration? what level is your axehandling?

mine's 22 and i deal 200-250...

edit:

Wow wtf... I was playing with FER and he said that you gave him a fire helm and then you had another the next day...

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i doont remember giving him any thing, reson i get 200 - 300 is beause my ba ax and sm and all my other levels are really level near each other

and the more sa you have the better you will be in all the skills,

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Netrogor said:
Who the HELL spends four weeks looking for something in a game?!

34 million WoW players?
All-mighty
zing.gif
of the year 2006 for Thothie!

And about the armor: I don't believe it until I see it. I didn't see Tim wearing one either.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
And about the armor: I don't believe it until I see it. I didn't see Tim wearing one either.

I've seen Ace's gold armor and fire helm, and i've seen Tim's armor and cold helm. They are the only people I have seen with those items.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The crack you are on.

Ace's Character & Inventory
you_higher_than_ace3.gifyou_higher_than_ace1.gif

Ace's Entire Weapon Array (discounting bows/scrolls)
you_higher_than_ace2.gif

There's nothing in the backpack.

Suspect we have a repeat of Dr.Drew where a player who's got a few donations has managed to convince everyone he's a l337 h4x0r.

Last two times I saw the GA was on Leon and Lord J - suspect there are others running around, seems enough people know where it is, judging by the chat logs.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
when did you take that that was like so last week, i still had my rune shield i had to drop it for gold armor it was so heavy. ty as well for not just taking people word for it and checking out your selfs

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Better hope you don't need to roll back then, cuz that character is from 6pm CST today.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
how the hell i have the goldan armor, i was just wearing it, why does it show dark armor ?? maybe you got my char just as i took off my golden armor and let my friend try it out i then put on hes armor to stop noobs nicking it

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Coincedence? I think...Maybe.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
how the hell i have the goldan armor, i was just wearing it, why does it show dark armor ?? maybe you got my char just as i took off my golden armor and let my friend try it out i then put on hes armor to stop noobs nicking it

Dunno, I can look again tomorrow - but that's the current archive, so if you rolled back your character now, that's what you would have.