I FOUND GOLDEN ARMOR

bluezerosix7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
why why why do you all think i soled the maps, i did it with Kokris666 and some other friends, and iam not just a 2 skill pony all my skills are above 15 to 20 other then sc, i am not saying im pro im saying that i can hold my zone, i hit about 250 - 300 with great axe, and i have 380 hp with ice shield i am fine,

hmm all my skills sans sc are 15-20 and 2 are 20-25, and my hp is 473....

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ace has it...i was wearing it at one point, gave it back because i like my ability to move over the speed of 1 mph

Hijacker27

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I believe that is a PWN to all people that didn't believe him :p

And gold armour isn't great unless you have over 50 or so STR because it's too heavy.

bluezerosix7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i thought gold armor was a hair weaker than dark armor but like 1/2 the weight? or was that back when the standard hp for a character was about 700...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hair stronger, hellalot heavier, but best you can get, damage absorption wise.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
So then how can Thothie's check be inaccurate squirrel?? I mean seriously; did you look at those screenshots? I don't believe in coincidences, so how about another checkup is done. (note I left the question mark out, I am more so subtly demanding this checkup since it seems like BS that some lvl 23 person with no explanation as to how he got Gold Armor and having nobody to say they helped him get it, ends up having it)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You..you realize that Squirrel would have had to meet him ingame and the armor be GIVEN to him BY ACE, right? Frankly, I trust an ingame meet rather than an FN backup, especially since Ace thinks there's a problem.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im level 24 now go mee. and i no where i got it, but let me think netrogor if you got the rarest item in the game would you give every one the info to where it is ? would you really ? like so every one else knows where it is and will now be walking around with one, if i tell where it is then every one will be walking around with it and it be some thing like fire gaunlets and rune sheild

so the back up is all ways like 1 - 2 weeks behide your char todate ?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
PM Thothie with the location and he can verify.

Better make a backup pm for me, too. :oldlol:

bluezerosix7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
now all we need is some sort of celtic/viking shield thats wooden, but small and equips onto your arms so that you can sitll hold 2 objects. like a.... hmm you could have a whole series just like the normal shields, arm shields wooo.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
bluezerosix7 said:
now all we need is some sort of celtic/viking shield thats wooden, but small and equips onto your arms so that you can sitll hold 2 objects. like a.... hmm you could have a whole series just like the normal shields, arm shields wooo.

Already been mentioned and can't be done (Or at least would take a lot of work)

J-M v2.5.5 said:
POST COUNT +1

I think that's what you said in a nutshell

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Character's updated in the archive now. Seems ya got the GA, Great Axe, Dark Maul, Raven Lance, and Fire Helm. Just need a bone blade to complete the set - and about 4 more SC levels to use all your spells.

Still say...
burn-the-witch.jpg

Witch Hunt 3D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Really?! Because it hasn't been confirmed by several people before you! Thank you so much Tim!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
You..you realize that Squirrel would have had to meet him ingame and the armor be GIVEN to him BY ACE, right? Frankly, I trust an ingame meet rather than an FN backup, especially since Ace thinks there's a problem.

It merely seemed too well timed is all, for Ace & Squirrel to have swapped around items like that just in time to screw with the backups... perhaps my minor paranoia getting to me :p

As for you Acehigh, if I found Gold Armor or any other rare item. I would share it with those who I got along with, being J-M, squirrel (perhaps), Gurluas, and a few others. I know, I know; it is difficult to believe you can get along with people on this game, especially for you after all this we've done to you based on our assumptions... but it happens :oldlol:

Sweet deal for you though, Kokris, now that you've got Gold Armor... just for the sake of curiosity and lameness... if you are willing, PM me the location :D
(AHAHA)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Aww, Net doesn't like me :p

I really don't think there's any way that we can conclusively prove that he's been cheating. Yeah, it really looks like he is, but we need something better than just the convo =\

Actually, if we know which server they were on when they got the armor, maybe we could get a log of when it happened.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Most likely Thothie's or Blasto's server. I've seen that good ole'blasto's up now & then, connected to FN of course.

As for you MiB, OF COURSE I DISLIKE YOU!!! I mean... your name's abbreviations and very setup are a massive rip from the movie "Men in Black," a singular changing of the letter "E" to "A" seems far too cliche for me to accept your existence (and since you seem to require this...) [/sarcasm]

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Someone get those logs >: O

:( I dislike when people associate my name with that movie...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yea, the movie isn't all that old... so it seems more likely that you have been around using that tag-name longer than they have...

Concerning that movie... does anybody else get royally pissed off watching Will Smith act in a movie?? He seems like an ass to me, I have no idea why... but he just annoys me, greatly! Perhaps because every movie I've ever seen him in, he is advertising something (be it shoes, watches, or militaristic propaganda).

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
guys can we plz just drop this, if i am getting in so much shit just because i got gold armor then i might just drop it and go back to dark armor. im getting sick of all there people and no matter what i do like leveing up 4 sc levels in 2 - 3 days people think its hacks ? i just got poison cloud from a firend traded it

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You aren't getting in trouble for it Ace, keep your armor. We merely want to know who the people that helped you get it are, and where they are. If you simply drop the Gold Armor, it won't end; you will merely no longer have Gold Armor of course!!

If these people step forward (ones who REALLY helped you, not your make-believe friendship with replica) you will be in the clear. Otherwise, with hope, if you turn out to be a cheater, your character will be deleted :oldlol:

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
guys can we plz just drop this, if i am getting in so much **** just because i got gold armor then i might just drop it and go back to dark armor. im getting sick of all there people and no matter what i do like leveing up 4 sc levels in 2 - 3 days people think its hacks ? i just got poison cloud from a firend traded it

LOL

Just ignore them?