FuzNet down???

Cinder

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The server is not connected to the Central Network
You cannot join until the connection is re-established

I get this following message whenever I connect to my server, as well as any other FN server. Is FuzNet down? Is there a new patch available? Some answers would be nice :p

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I seem to be having serious technical difficulties, my modem keeps crapping out on me, this last time it was less than 5 minutes before it locked.

Looks like I will be needing a new modem sooner than I thought.

Also the easy way to tell when fuznet is down is to look for the "FuzNet is up if you see this" server. If you can see it but are pinging 1000+ from it chances are FN is having issues, if you don't see it at all FN is having issues.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
How about you guys quit whining, give Blasto a break, and go find something else to do?

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Or, you could start a new character on your own server. See how high a level you can get to before Blasto fixes [FN]. Or is it [BN]. I'm having trouble keeping up with the times.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It's always (going to be) FN.

[FSM]Higgins

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My modem randomly disconnects for the 3 summer months than it just randomly fixes itself around september haha.

demon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont suppose it could be back up sometime today huh?

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
How about you guys quit whining, give Blasto a break, and go find something else to do?

Dude, it is the internet. There is nothing else to do then play MSC.
The internet don't got a lot of stuff such as websites, other and games than MSC.

demon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
You might not have anything else to do on MS, making it easy for you to say that , but many other lower levels still have much they want to do ingame.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Ok so my modem is flat out dead, I got it working for about a minute and almost got a post up to inform everyone that my modem is having major issues. Lucky for me I know lots of people with internet so I could at least get this post up.

So I am trying to get a new modem now, and at current I don't exactly have $150 to drop on a new modem yet.

So this is how its going to work, assume that you won't get to play today and if your lucky I will have it up and running by the 4th. On the bright side of things with a new modem there shouldn't be an issues for a long time.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I put up a temporary server running FN backups since it seems like FN might be down for a while and people want to play their characters. Any progress you make wont be saved with FN.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Mikkel said:
Dude, it is the internet. There is nothing else to do then play MSC.
The internet don't got a lot of stuff such as websites, other and games than MSC.

So.. Go do something that doesn't involve the internet? Gasp.

demon said:
You might not have anything else to do on MS, making it easy for you to say that , but many other lower levels still have much they want to do ingame.

I have plenty to do on MS:C, but Blasto works hard to keep everything up. B*tching on the forums isn't going to do anything at all. Go play a different game, go outside, go do something. Just give him a break and quit whining..

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Hmm then i'm gonna play S.T.A.L.K.E.R
(Which is very 1337 thinking game)

Cinder

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm hosting a server on a leet box... it's not connected to FN, but if you just wanna screw around, it's nice, doesn't lag (even with 8+ players), and is a nice way to pass the time until FN is back (I'll keep the saved data for the next time FN is down)...

69.113.224.226:27015

On a fiber-optic cable connection (30mbit down, 5mbit up) on a decent box solely used for HLDS.

demon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
When FN is up , it will be a leet FN server , we also have an MS teamspeak server , ask for address ingame if you want to connect.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I don't like to see patch versions linked directly, as I tend to delete older ones... But these forums can't handle ! in links, so it kinda breaks it for me. ;)