easy!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
This game is getting too easy now... Can someone make harder maps please! I mean maps for like level 60 players!

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
lol? I think we just need more variety of monsters. IMO boars aren't that threating, I think there should be wolves. Even if they will have extremely crappy models and really crappy animations, as long as they're fast and they're attacks hurt, I'm happy :D

Snow boars are stronger then most bears, c'mon now.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Lol pimpsta think how I feel D:.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I gave thothie a wolf model extracted from the mod Chemical Existence, and it meets your requierements: passable

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
that would be nice... how bout 15 Athlon and 2 bigger boss! I will be happy... Just don't make those damn crystals and the falls!

wolf sounds sexy!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Shurik3n said:
Lol pimpsta think how I feel D:.

It would be nicer if there is like 10 new maps every 2 months... I mean... HARD MAPS! That would bring more people into the MSC community. :)

Shuriken... were you bored on calruin2? :p

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
How about just monsters that are not bosses, but semi-challenging. None of these snowboars-wanna-be monsters either, with medium damage at a slow attack rate and massive hp.
I want wolves because they're fast in both speed and attack, they'll bite rather then wack you around with their heads (so their damage will be higher) and hopefully not have retarded amounts of hp were it'd take 10 minutes to kill.

Edit: And why do all the higher lvl maps have to have a huge boss? Why not just have a map for high lvls to explore, like thornlands for newcomers. Not another nightmare_thornlands, a completely different map that has it's secret caves and chests (that also have useless stuff in it) and maybe a mini-boss like the giant enemy spider based on real ancient MSC history (thornlands spidercave)!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
how bout some dragons that are like horrors... but harder and bigger with fire breath... oh jeez these pain killers are kicking in! good night I am out.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well a good high level moster could be the behemoth im working on, if everything goes right i might finish it.

behemoth_common.png

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I would like to say that IMO hard != this unable to move/death from trigger_hurt bullshit... Past calruin2 its all stuns and freezes and just annoying stuff. It doesn't make it challenging at all, its just frustrating. The boss room in bloodrose is really really nice, but its made intentionally so that you die like 30 times no matter what you do. Its takes a lot of the fun out of it, theres really no challenge.

So to the mappers with these new maps coming up:

If your gonna make some super epic boss fight at a very minimum make it fun.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
would pestering thothie for environmental traps and things be fun?

boss room in badlands is fun...its pretty much done already....thats like, all thats done XD

(also it needs fixing because it gets edict errors)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I would ****ing never make a boss room with generic pits of death, cliche stunning monsters, and infinitely spawning overpowered boss minions, because I know that a lot of people simply hate that nonsense.

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
It would be nicer if there is like 10 new maps every 2 months... I mean... HARD MAPS! That would bring more people into the MSC community. :)

I can't help pointing out that banning mappers seeking testers from your server doesn't really help the cause.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
J said:
pimpsta said:

I can't help pointing out that banning mappers seeking testers from your server doesn't really help the cause.
Although he should definitely stop being a moron and just unban you, J, please do keep in mind that pimpsta is most likely an immature kid who is glad he can exercise his admin rights :oldlol:

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If the game is too easy then lets make a square map whitout any evnvierment or anything, just a box and put all MSC bosses in it.
Lets see if that will be easy >.>

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
In MS: C philosophy it's more like:

If the game is too easy, let's make a boss room that has a floor which is composed for 80% of holes, and let's make sure that the boss does a stun/paralyze/blind/freeze/knockback attack every three seconds, and let's also definitely make sure we throw in at least one minion that respawns infinitely.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Although he should definitely stop being a moron and just unban you, J, please do keep in mind that pimpsta is most likely an immature kid who is glad he can exercise his admin rights :oldlol:

J-M v2.5.5 STFU! Keep the it to the topic! Its alright to be jealous about whatever your issue is. I ain't no kid. And do me a favor... GO POUND SALT!

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
J said:

who is banned? Nobody is banned from my server.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
J said:
I'm having trouble finding people to test the map with. I've been asking around on servers but no-one's interested. Well, a few people on pimpsta's server might've been but then I got banned with a message "nobody wants to test your map". :oldlol:
J's in-game name is Kreisi, by the way.

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Perhaps he has removed the ban, but whatever, I don't feel like going on about this anymore. At least we got some testing done yesterday, thanks to J-M, Tao and all the other guys who stopped by.

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Why don't you use the Diablo HL model?

You know, the red weird cat thing. Its in the HL1 SDK