Cave

Brutus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i dunno if this belongs here but i wanted to ask whats the cave in edana with those pics of 4 of the 5 riders of the apocalypse should mean..

plz help me out a bit

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Its a deep symbolic mission that even the devs refuse to tell you that its there. talk to the high priest in the temple hell tell you about some missing pieces that will get you on ur journey.

Noclip

New Adventurer
Reaction score
rhodeder said:
Its a deep symbolic mission that even the devs refuse to tell you that its there. talk to the high priest in the temple hell tell you about some missing pieces that will get you on ur journey.

lol there is no quest that the high priest give u. The priest don't even say anything to you.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Noclip said:
rhodeder said:

lol there is no quest that the high priest give u. The priest don't even say anything to you.
Dont listen to him hes lieing hes trying to cover it up just do what i told you and quick :!:

Noclip

New Adventurer
Reaction score
rhodeder said:
Noclip said:
rhodeder said:

Dont listen to him hes lieing hes trying to cover it up just do what i told you and quick :!:
LOL! What do u tell the priest to get the mission then :/

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im the rider i admit and i am here to raze all of the lands of ms...SHhh dont tell anyone. im the rider in the front with the white horse and many crowns. :p

Dont look into my fire eyes..wooo~rawww

Noclip

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:
im the rider i admit and i am here to raze all of the lands of ms...SHhh dont tell anyone. im the rider in the front with the white horse and many crowns. :p

are u stoned or somthing...

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
You must tell him *******

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
what the heck the forums automaticly cloak the word?

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
wtf happened to them? im mad :evil:

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i talked to kureneko he just doesnt like me he said i was stubborn and that i am not i think its gullum on my sig people was looking at him and merging his personality into mine which made them think i was a bad guy.

Mystakaphoros

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:

What they never told you is that there is a 5th horseman... Pudding... and that he shall crush you all.

Mwahahahah... ye shall never know my evil plans.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Rhodeder said:
i talked to kureneko he just doesnt like me he said i was stubborn and that i am not i think its gullum on my sig people was looking at him and merging his personality into mine which made them think i was a bad guy.

his right :p about the "personality" thing... that it does have a effect..

but i know you and you are nor a bad guy ;)

but a good guy :D

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
009 said:
Rhodeder said:

his right :p about the "personality" thing... that it does have a effect..

but i know you and you are nor a bad guy ;)

but a good guy :D

:p lol thanks i'm not a stubborn guy if you get to know me. Im really quite the pushover. lol