Cant Connect To Server *Sometimes*

Shinitenshi

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Installed Master Sword Continued 1.11 > MSC Betapack - APR2008a > APR2008a->APR2008b Server Patch

Well am having a bug where people after retry and retry cant connect to server, even though the server has people in it playing just fine. I remember there was a connection bug a while back March I think and it got fixed. Well do i need to install march patch and then the april patch to fix it? Is there a way the April patch doesn't have this? I have double checked everything and nothing worked. I run cstrike server and that works just fine so am guess its the msc files. Any clue?

Slaytanic_pb

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
What happens exactly when you are having this connection problem... are your getting some error? If you go back to the main screen, hit the tilde button and see what it says. I've rarely had that problem. Thow I have seen since the 255 error problem, I've gotten a client211 error...

Shinitenshi

New Adventurer
Reaction score
just the cannot contact game server! and when people try to join, in the dedserver console i dont see the people trying to join untill they give it like 5 10 min then they can join. really weird but no error orther than cannot connect to game server! and when people play it says "game server info" Server nto responding but.... there people playing in there lol