Blood Drinker hahahaha

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Ok, Allentrill earned the BD. He can do WHATEVER he wants with it, whether its throw in down a pit, and watch people try to get it, keep it, or give it to clan mates, its HIS to do what he wants with. If someone doesn't like this, too bad?

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
brian4 said:
Ok, Allentrill earned the BD. He can do WHATEVER he wants with it, whether its throw in down a pit, and watch people try to get it, keep it, or give it to clan mates, its HIS to do what he wants with. If someone doesn't like this, too bad?

Sure. I wasn't even talking specifically about him but discussing the idea in general. Don't need to get so upset about it.

Durak said:
I don't care how you guys play the game because it doesn't effect me :roll:.

allentrill1000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I apologize for not asking Nate first if he wanted a free uber rare or wanted to earn it first.....I should have asked him if he wanted to earn it first....I promise from now on i will ask anyone i am gonna give something to first if they want to earn it before i give away anything....That way Me being nice wont matter at all....I am sorry i woulda thrown it in a bottomless pit before causing Nate so much trouble if i had known ahead of time....I apologize Nate...I would like to offer you any help or advise if you still want it though....No point in you having to give away a BD and not know what to expect to get another one....

For the People who defended my Right to give away items....Thank you
For those who attacked me...Sorry I didnt know that being nice was so taboo....

Allentrill

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Because dRkILL visits these forums all the time.

NateTehGreatt

New Adventurer
Reaction score
allentrill1000 said:
I apologize for not asking Nate first if he wanted a free uber rare or wanted to earn it first.....I should have asked him if he wanted to earn it first....I promise from now on i will ask anyone i am gonna give something to first if they want to earn it before i give away anything....That way Me being nice wont matter at all....I am sorry i woulda thrown it in a bottomless pit before causing Nate so much trouble if i had known ahead of time....I apologize Nate...I would like to offer you any help or advise if you still want it though....No point in you having to give away a BD and not know what to expect to get another one....

For the People who defended my Right to give away items....Thank you
For those who attacked me...Sorry I didnt know that being nice was so taboo....

Allentrill

Ummm...Well I can tell you right now: If I didn't want it, I would have said so before you left. You guys were in there for a few after it had been given.

Allentrill, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. I wish I had read the forums and recognized that the post would cause such an explosion. I'm not sure why people are so concrete and biased on this subject, but apparently its a big deal o_O

For those against this whole 'mishap': let bygones be bygones, please. Whats past is past, nothing you can do to change it. Lets look ahead to the future, shall we?
Maybe if feelings are so strong on this subject that stronger requirements should be implemented onto these weapons? But if they haven't been already some devs must not see it as a big deal... hmm....

Anyways, locking this thread might be a good idea :oldlol: