ATTN: [BoU] Gas Gas Gas [FN]

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Going by the IP and FN host list, think it be Drathamus. I can't bring it up on my server browser.

Drathamus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'm hosting the "[FN] [BoU] Drathamus' House o' Funk" - I don't know who's hosting the "Gas Gas Gas" server.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hrmmm... He lives down the street from you - or at least is using the same local ISP HUB - I'll have to comb through the userlist a bit better. :\

Drathamus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Hrmmm... He lives down the street from you - or at least is using the same local ISP HUB - I'll have to comb through the userlist a bit better. :\

Does that mean... I have a friend down here?! =O Don't get my hopes up like that, Thothie...

Yea, I'm not sure who's hosting the Gas-cubed server. Haven't seen anyone claim it, either.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Wait... I r reading this wrong due to bad copy-pasta...

*sigh* I think that is Netrog. Sneaky suspicion someone passed the password to him after his removal. :\

• Banned

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Wait... I r reading this wrong due to bad copy-pasta...

*sigh* I think that is Netrog. Sneaky suspicion someone passed the password to him after his removal. :\
Netrogor has had the password for longer than I can even remember o_O
Why would you remove him anyway? He was there with me and Belmont when we first tested FuzNet, over five years ago, and apart from the Swastika thread I don't think he ever did anything really bad.
hewasthere.jpg

And just for the record: I would never give anyone (not even zeus, who asked you 30 times for it) the [FN] password, in fear of losing it myself. Just sayin'. I feel like an obvious target for your sneaky suspicion, being such good friends with Netrogor >.>

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Shouldn't have said anything, as I try to keep things on the low key since certain incidents, but suffice to say, it's for the same reason he got rolled back in JAN2010. I *think* it was before we setup our standard nastiness for FN hosts though, hence lack of a quick deletion. He's been in "group red" since then, and he knows it. Bypassing his ban through clandestine acquisition of the newer password is enough to wipe him, but I feel sorry for him, now that he's in the service and all.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wait, when did Netrogor get FN punished?

I mean, he was a troll and such but I don't remember this >_>

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You may notice, we've not announced any FN punishments since 2009 or so. The only time you'll hear about one is if the prosecuted comes on and makes a fuss.

(Even so, we're probably averaging about 3 rollbacks a month though - and maybe one deletion every three.)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
You may notice, we've not announced any FN punishments since 2009 or so. The only time you'll hear about one is if the prosecuted comes on and makes a fuss.

(Even so, we're probably averaging about 3 rollbacks a month though - and maybe one deletion every three.)
1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif