Will my arrows and bolts disapear if I do this?

OverKill1376

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay so I carry lots of bolts and arrows, and thus it slows me down. I want to put all of them in Quiver for Archer, and put Quiver of Archer in the Bag of Holding, so only put it off the bag of holding in a time when I need to use those bolts and arrows. However, I'm curious if that is arlight, and my bolts and arrows won't dissapear from Quiver of Archer if I hold it in a bag of holding for too long?

Any ideas?

PS: A little update on my last question (freezing problem): I forgot to mention, when I start the server, its fine. It works good. But after a while like 15-20 minutes, I start freezing. And the more time passes, the worse it gets. At the last moments I freeze every 8 seconds and after that I lose connection. I tried all the console commands but they didn't work :/
Any other ideas about this one?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hmmm, could this be a character corruption...?

Try playing around with a new character, see how it goes. If you get the same issues or not. If it still happens, then it's not corruption, if it doesn't, something is corrupting your character.

And to your question about arrows and bolts, i wouldn't do that if i were you. You not only risk yourself on loosing the ammo but you also risk yourself on getting corrupted data in your character, of which u can only get rid of via rollback i think.

Containers inside containers is a bad thing in this game, there has been lots of corruption issues caused by these, i wouldn't risk it if i were you. I also carry like 6k bolts/arrows at near max weight, i run too slow, but i rather run slow than without ammo! I'm a one man army most of the time! hehe :wink:

Alternatively you can make an alt and level it up a few, get a quiver and put some of the ammo in there, i do this with one of my alts. I got 3 backup stacks of my most important ammo.

PS: Try turning bloom off, probably not the issue here, but worth a try i guess. (it's default bind is B, it's in the keyboard options incase u need to rebind)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Putting containers in containers can cause a recursion loop bug with behavior similar to a memory leak. This can lag you, the server, and end up in corrupted characters. The "build up to disconnect" you are experiencing maybe a result of such an effort. There are a few other things that can cause those sort of loops though.

Barring corruption, you probably won't lose the arrows, but if we ever get around to patching the problem, the quiver will probably vanish from the container it's embedded in.