Who is highest lvl on record?

Shinitenshi

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Like the title says what's the highest lvl that anyone reached in msc!?!

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
highest health = keldorn (followed by me, Joe and hakariaki)
highest skill = Joe (followed by me)
hakariaki is pretty close to us and i think he has lvl 43 fire already, but yeah... spellcasting is much more easier to level up than a normal skill.

There's always new people showing up, that will try to beat the current higher levels (keldorn beat Joe and Cornholio, then i catched up with all of them and we are pretty much close to each other now). Hakariaki is getting pretty close to us too, he is doing what i did like almost 2 years ago, guess he will eventually beat us if we stop grinding (lack of motivation to do so right now).

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
highest health = keldorn (followed by me, Joe and hakariaki)
highest skill = Joe (followed by me)
hakariaki is pretty close to us and i think he has lvl 43 fire already, but yeah... spellcasting is much more easier to level up than a normal skill.

There's always new people showing up, that will try to beat the current higher levels (keldorn beat Joe and Cornholio, then i catched up with all of them and we are pretty much close to each other now). Hakariaki is getting pretty close to us too, he is doing what i did like almost 2 years ago, guess he will eventually beat us if we stop grinding (lack of motivation to do so right now).

Lol Zeus i have been lacking motivation a bit now, but reading this just gave me some more motivation to go back and level more:p

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hakariaki said:
Lol Zeus i have been lacking motivation a bit now, but reading this just gave me some more motivation to go back and level more:p

Well, if you end up rushing your progress i'm pretty sure some of us will get back to it, then it'll be yet another endless grinding battle with probably 3-4 players this time...
Or you can slowly level up, not rushing your progress (i sort of did this when catching up with Joe and keldorn). You'll eventually get there.

And to be honest i don't feel like grinding over lvl 42 overall, because it's frustrating to do so with the current xp values we get when grinding. Perhaps when the level cap is boosted to 50, maps by then might give alot more xp than the ones now. Which i feel like it being a necessary thing right now anyways.

Joeh

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't see why people always have to be beating each other. :p

My motivation has been survivability, which as it stands now is pretty low on the highest level maps. Should have plenty of motivation to keep leveling right? Yet even testing with a maxed out character (45s in all) I'm STILL dying within seconds. So there's really no point leveling past ~40s.

I'm surprised more people haven't jumped past the 1000+ HP mark as the xp is definitely there, so much so that level 44 seems plausible to me, being held in certain skills at least. Hopefully the next patch will bring some more motivation.