• No >:D<

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
no one should have to leave because of all this mess, but I do think that there are some who could pay more attention, relax a bit, and use the edit button if they accidentally omitted something they wanted to say instead of double-posting. If arguments and anger have brought someone to the point of leaving the forum, I think some of us here should muse on the idea of gracious professionalism.

Pilsu

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Don't bother, you learn proper conduct in time. If someone bitches about it until then, just tell em to fuck off or try to do it faster

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You shouldn´t leave until you want it yourself. You´re here to have fun, If you guys are having fun... Stay. Doesn´t matter if they´re against you, Just continue fighting and you´ll be respected. I have nothing against you.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Lol I think its funny to get off topic i do it as a joke, dont worry about it, there is alot of control freeks out there who need to take a step back in life and enjoy the things around them. :wink: its much funner.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
dont leave :oldcry:

we already suffered enough... no one should ever leave.. i love everyone also my enemies....

Stay for me :oldcry: please...

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
No you shouldn't leave because you annoy some people (me being one of them, but ill get over it)

But yeah, making threads asking if you should leave just makes you look like an attention whore.

Lol I think its funny to get off topic i do it as a joke

Ha ha funny, your off topic posting is what causes most of the problem, FUNNY ISNT IT HAHA! no.

The point of forums is to discuss things, if you want to get off topic, then start a new thread, don't make a topic within a topic, it makes finding answers to problems and stuff impossible. Lets say the topic was about some bug, and you are trying to find the answer. Do you want to read through 20 posts of non-related crap before finding an answer? NO. Many people are turned away when they find a non-helpful forum full of spam, therefore limiting the possible community we could have. Not only that, but it makes it look sloppy when you have 3 discussions going on in one thread, and it puts a bad image across to guests, they think that the moderators don't care and won't do anything to help if a problem does come up.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
No you shouldn't leave because you annoy some people (me being one of them, but ill get over it)

But yeah, making threads asking if you should leave just makes you look like an attention whore.

Ha ha funny, your off topic posting is what causes most of the problem, FUNNY ISNT IT HAHA! no.

The point of forums is to discuss things, if you want to get off topic, then start a new thread, don't make a topic within a topic, it makes finding answers to problems and stuff impossible. Lets say the topic was about some bug, and you are trying to find the answer. Do you want to read through 20 posts of non-related crap before finding an answer? NO. Many people are turned away when they find a non-helpful forum full of spam, therefore limiting the possible community we could have. Not only that, but it makes it look sloppy when you have 3 discussions going on in one thread, and it puts a bad image across to guests, they think that the moderators don't care and won't do anything to help if a problem does come up.

I dont know why.. but i want to give you a hug....

*hug*

We shall all stay :wink:

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Agree 009

I apologize to all who I have disappointed. With sincerity I humbly ask for forgiveness I have learned your boundaries and I will honor and obey them all. Order was something I had lost and something I will now gain. I was immature and I apologize. You guys have wanted me to remain and I will but I will gain all of your approval on all who favored my departing. I have lost trust and I have gained trust. I am determined to have the trust of all the members in Ms.

Will all of you except me in this Family as a member and as not only a member but a friend.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
HomestarR said:

i like you homestar but you should have just read the offtopicness that is getting started by you from that very post its usually by accident that a thread gets off topic.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:
Agree 009

I apologize to all who I have disappointed. With sincerity I humbly ask for forgiveness I have learned your boundaries and I will honor and obey them all. Order was something I had lost and something I will now gain. I was immature and I apologize. You guys have wanted me to remain and I will but I will gain all of your approval on all who favored my departing. I have lost trust and I have gained trust. I am determined to have the trust of all the members in Ms.

Will all of you except me in this Family as a member and as not only a member but a friend.
now your gonna be looked down upon thats too much humbing there to brothers.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
i like you homestar but you should have just read the offtopicness that is getting started by you from that very post its usually by accident that a thread gets off topic.

It was a post responding to your post, therefore on topic, and notice how I addressed the issue dealing with witness as well

Witness, you shouldn't need everyones respect, and you probably won't get it either, its impossible to have everyone like you. But yeah, doesnt hurt to try.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It was a post responding to your post, therefore on topic, and notice how I addressed the issue dealing with witness as well

Witness, you shouldn't need everyones respect, and you probably won't get it either, its impossible to have everyone like you. But yeah, doesnt hurt to try.

How exactly could that be impossible?

Noclip

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Glad to see u are staying. I said yes tho because u are crazy :/

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
It is impossible because someone will always envy you, hate you, and/or discriminate against you. There will always be SOMEONE who doesn't like you.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Who envy's me here? Please tell me if you do so that i can restore a perception you have to who i am.

If you do not want to say it openly the private message me it.

TPM_Montross

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i hate u

j/k lol :D, u really shouldnt ask this, sombodies always gonna b pissed at u for one reason or another, its just dumb to ask