Where is goblintown?

vertthrasher

New Adventurer
Reaction score
goblintown seems to be the only map I haven't been to... where is it?

Oh btw deralia seems to have a similar edana-->thornlands char deletion bug when traveling from deralia---> dagaroth.

deadvoices

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Goblin town is in the caves, hard to explain exactly how to get there, tbh I use a small map exploit to get there quickly.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
if its the one im thinkin of it can get you killed pretty easy if you dont know what you're doing...

anyways, the entrance to goblin town is in the lower regions of the caves (i think).

deadvoices

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What? I didn't get one...

*Tears apart the caves looking for his knife*

vertthrasher

New Adventurer
Reaction score
in ms caves if you go left instead of right (the doorway to goblintown) you end up on a catwalk thing. Just go to the top of it and into the tunnel where there are about 6 or 7 blackhand sword warriors. Just beat the crap out of them and take the loot. There is a TON of stuff in there. A shield, longbow, quiver, maul, fck, gold, too much to name.

deadvoices

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh... Havn't been to that spot since an earlier version, never got nothing good... Now I fell stupid lol

vertthrasher

New Adventurer
Reaction score
latest patches as of last night, I installed them about 20 mins before I got it.

edit: On my way TO goblintown it wasn't there, when I got back, sold the orc head and gave the girl the letter, as I was coming back to the thornlands I happened to stop by and see if there was anything new. Behold! It was there. Oh! Do you know where the Elven short sword is? I can't find it anywhere and I have pretty much beaten every part of the game sans 2 or 3 little things.

deadvoices

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I got my SS from the spider queen, but I tossed it because it sucks (no sharp/perfect, always the same "balanced" one)

I would prefer a perfect skullblade, but I have yet to find it

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
deadvoices said:
(no sharp/perfect, always the same "balanced" one)

the ess quality is just like all others - dull, normal, sharp and perfect, there is no "balanced" quality, that's just the description for it (kinda like how a sharp skullblade still relies on it's heavy weight more than it's sharp edge), it's just bugged and doesn't display the quality of it... although i have yet to see anything besides dull, so it's possible it's bugged so you can't even get other qualities yet...

s7ick

New Adventurer
Reaction score
uu...is gate city and goblin town the same?cause i found in mscave the gate city an there i found a little town but i sure wasn't goblin's! :)

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Goblin town and gate city are not the same. on the bridge near gate city's entrance, look down on the opposite side of Gate city and you'll see a ledge below. how to get there is hard to explain but...well just don't give up and you'll find it :wink: